Page 725 of 725 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725
Results 10,861 to 10,865 of 10865

I think Ewing will explore T'challa's powers rather quickly. We got new stuff from him foe Whit Tiger, Power Man, Blue Marvel, and Monica. I really believe he will embrace KotD and Wakandan tech and show us some cool stuff. He also has a nice way of exposing and demonstrating these things without narration boxes. Even if Ultimates doesn't last long I think he will lay some solid groundwork for whomever gets BP'S solo.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Militant Anti-Villain..

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Its weird tho.

This time 6 years ago dudes were wondering if he'd ever be in a regularly appearing comic again. Then New Avengers happened.

After that dudes were fretting about if there'd ever be a mass media version of the character done. Now a movie's coming out.

For fans of a charracter that has been regularly appearing in comics for well over 5 years with a cartoon already out and a movie soon to be relased you would think the mood around here would be better.

@Double 0-Point taken about the Wonder Woman thread.
    WHEre John Stewart at?(avatar)
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    I think Ewing will explore T'challa's powers rather quickly. We got new stuff from him foe Whit Tiger, Power Man, Blue Marvel, and Monica. I really believe he will embrace KotD and Wakandan tech and show us some cool stuff. He also has a nice way of exposing and demonstrating these things without narration boxes. Even if Ultimates doesn't last long I think he will lay some solid groundwork for whomever gets BP'S solo.
    I won't really count on it too much due to the fact that he didn't have that much of a clue of what the KOTD was but fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I won't really count on it too much due to the fact that he didn't have that much of a clue of what the KOTD was but fingers crossed

I think that was a red herring. He writes comics. You know he reads them. NA and Avengers were the major books leading up to SW. He did a lot with the character's I mentioned in a short period of time. You know damn well he's been briefed on T'Challa. He's been told to either us kotd or not. If he is allowed to use it he will run with it like he did with WT and PM. He expanded both their powers quite bit. He did so as well with Monica. And if he can't use kotd, then I bet we get a solid reconfirmation of how badass T'Challa can be.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.