Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308
Results 4,606 to 4,613 of 4613

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    I liked it too until I started noticing the problems with it.

It gets to the point where deconstruction is the norm for this character and it turns into "how much" can they maim/castrate the character the next time around.
    I didn't feel there was a lot of deconstruction due to the fact that he had all his resources except for vibranium and was playing this cat and mouse game with dr doom.
    this book actually made like dr doom a but more which is one of the reasons I liked this book

Buth the fact that the panther god let doom take the vibranium from the vault because he was doing the right thing? WTF

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I could have went along with Doomwar until the ending.

In a story like that, the only satisfying ending would have been the death of Doom or Doom imprisoned in Wakanda or some shit. But, there is no way that would have happened because Doom is too popular.

Simply "beating him up" and saying "wakanda doesn't need vibranium!" was a massive massive massive massive fail
    That was another thing that made me a bit mad. I saw then ending and I'm like, what is this anticlimactic bullcrap?

This has been a great week for BP fans. I hope Hickman will be the one doing the solo.
    "Welcome to the show my friends where the story never ends!"

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    This has been a great week for BP fans. I hope Hickman will be the one doing the solo.
    God I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    God I hope so
    I know it's going to be a long shot but I hope he's onboard for the solo. I know he's going to leave BP in great shape when his NA run is over and I would love to see him carry over to the solo. If not him, then a writer of a similar vein. Fingers-crossed.
    "Welcome to the show my friends where the story never ends!"

I know it's going to be a long shot but I hope he's onboard for the solo. I know he's going to leave BP in great shape when his NA run is over and I would love to see him carry over to the solo. If not him, then a writer of a similar vein. Fingers-crossed.

I dont' think he'll have time with him doing that year long event/
    The Mind of Shadow- My Blog that has some comic stuff, but also lots of movie, powerlifting, fish, and other random stuff.

If you have a Blog on comics, action movies, aquariums, weightlifting, or anything else I might be interested in, hit me up with a PM so I can check it out.

Last Comic Based Blog Post: Easy Comics to Jump On To: The Punisher

CBB Killah Beez..

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    In the latest axel in charge column on cbr axel hinted very strongly we will see big things for black panther soon!

Get ready for a new ongoing everyone!
    Hickman even used the same phraseology as Axel too. hmmmm
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...

CBB Killah Beez..

I wonder who it could be?
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...