Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    intergalactic empire of wakanda?

why is Coates running black panther?
    Du, we got us a kick ass movie, lets not go into this now

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Furthermore, T'Challa isn't currently accepting sidekicks right now
    The J-man

I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Look at all these facts you spittin’ B
    For real, plus if they did it the way the "Dozens" are complaining about, then we would have them saying this is another run of the mill superhero movie and the cast had no development and they should of gave them more spotlight, and it's boring with all the focus being on T'Challa, and other goalpost excuses. This movie was do done Right. Straight up

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    Just read the annual. Wow. Three great stories. The impact of Hudlin's story was something special.
    Man that was great. Priest and Hudlin for me. But when I got to the Namor part in Hudlin I busted out laughing from the look on Tchallas face. Like it was about to be a red wedding. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    No ties told.

And BP's wins weren't "because of help" either.

Beat M'Baku. Beat Klaw. Beat 20 dudes and a spaceship in 3 moves. Beat a roided Rhyno. BeatThrillmonger at the end. No assistance needed, he was the superhero we deserved. And the one time he faltered, Queen Nakia was there to pick him and the fam back up... setting up the GOAT heroic comeback

I mean Jesus Basting Christ, this was damn neaar perfect superhero telling. The opposite of milquetoast
    Damn near perfect = 99.99% perfect IMO. I mean I expected it to be good, I didn't expect it to be so good it should be studied and dissected and analyzed for years to come! Coogler put a LOT into this movie and deserves all the accolades that comes his way. And a contract to do Black Panther 2-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I heard a rumor that Batman is begging to be in the next Black Panther Film.

He wants to dump the JL real quick.
    Man, the Bat wouldn't even be allowed in Wakanda!

Only reason the League keeps him is because Superman feels sorry for the guy.

Superman and the Panther; *that's* a World's Finest.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Discipline = Freedom.

Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

wait a second.

WAIT A SECOND!!!

The J-man

I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    intergalactic empire of wakanda?

why is Coates running black panther?
    Actually that got started with Hickman right? Coates is just following that through.

Though the idea that this is a mystery to T'Challa might mean that this has ended up being a very different thing than originally planned.....I dunno, I try to avoid spoilers and I fell behind on the BP book so Im not entirely sure what the hell its all about.

But come on, the intergalactic empire of Wakanda? That's badass man. The first human civilization to get a foothold beyond the stars, and it's not a bunch of Americans or even Latverians or Brits.....it's a tiny country from Africa. That's a fun idea I look forward to seeing.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Discipline = Freedom.

Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Actually that got started with Hickman right? Coates is just following that through.

Though the idea that this is a mystery to T'Challa might mean that this has ended up being a very different thing than originally planned.....I dunno, I try to avoid spoilers and I fell behind on the BP book so Im not entirely sure what the hell its all about.

But come on, the intergalactic empire of Wakanda? That's badass man. The first human civilization to get a foothold beyond the stars, and it's not a bunch of Americans or even Latverians or Brits.....it's a tiny country from Africa. That's a fun idea I look forward to seeing.
    spoilers:
    Based on the article its a multiverse thingy. A simple bait and switch. Lol
    end of spoilers

Genetically Enhanced Baby FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

Astrophysics 101- Fear of A Black Planet

Once you go interstellar there is no turning back...

Distant starlight CP time travel... Backwater Horizon problems... Disgruntled negro nebulae... Gang related dark matter... Graffiti all over the cosmic microwave background... Wormholes with their own agendas and no F's given... You know what happens when black people be in space do the math!

Black Panther: "Hey, Charles Xavier... My bad the wheelchair threw me off."

Stephen Hawkins: "Don't forget the theory of relativity."

Black Panther: "You're about that AutoTunes huh."

Neil Degrease Tyson: "We are made of star stuff!"

Black Panther: "Dr Neil put the pipe down I think you may have been in space just a little too long there."

Shuri: "Brother what happened to you... You look way older."

Black Panther: "DAYUM... I forget to reset the Sliding Scale Time Dilation Comics Calendar now I must be 350 years old in outer space."

Shuri: "If you light speed jump into a Spider-Man comic right now you can return to your teen years forever but that may make me older than you then."

Black Panther: "Is that a black hole."

Queen Nakia: "AHEM... This is a family comic keep it PG-13 please."

Trump: "Could be a sh!thole but I aint saying nothing!"

Shuri: "You had to build an embassy in space didn't you."

Trump: "I know more about Wakanda than Wakandans do believe me... Make Wakanda Great Again!"

Klingons: "Lock her up... Lock her up... Lock her up..."

Killmonger: "Many astrophysicists believe that the whole universe is supposed to die of a heat death... BURN IT ALL!"

Yoda: "I sense much dark side in this one..."

Killmonger: "Dark side... Is that a black joke?"

Yoda: "No... I mean... Uh... Love the colored man I do."

Okoye: "WAKANDA FOREVER!!!"

Ripley: "Excuse miss... In space no one can hear you scream so tone it down a bit."

Shuri: "Get away from her you b!tch!"

Predator: "Sh!thole... Make Wakanda Great Again... Sh!thole... BURN IT ALL... Sh!thole... HAHAHAHAHAHAH..."

(As the Predator repeats everybody and they momma he sets his wrist bomb to detonate while Hans Zimmer music fills the background)