Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337
Results 5,041 to 5,046 of 5046

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    How would everyone feel about James Robinson on a Black Panther solo?
    After reading Cry For Justice his name means the same thing to me as Maeberry

Crap

You keep him far, far, FAR away from all things Wakandan

Formerly rsreed13 robreedwrites's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    I enjoy James work but I need a sexier selection. No Gillen, no Bunn, not deconnick, no Greg land. It pains me but yost hasn't sold well recently. After axis I think remender will have a stink to his name.

Waid is ending his daredevil run. Other shake ups are out there in the near future by the time this series would be announced in 6 to 12 months or when ever hickmans opus ends.

The thing about Robinson is he'll lean right into past continuity and play with it. I need to MOVE ON. Ewing, soule, Dugan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Soule would be an excellent choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    No thanks to Robertson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post

Crap

Hmm. I haven't read enough of his stuff, but I thought people were enjoying All-New Invaders and his Fantastic Four, so I had expected a different response. It occurred to me that with Robinson's books ending, but not his work at Marvel, and a Black Panther book on its way sometime in the next ~6 months, that it may actually be Robinson on the task.

Out of the current writers in Marvel's roster, I'd most prefer Ewing. Soule would be nice too. Depending on how he handles the end of Avengers/New Avengers/Secret Wars, I'd be okay with Hickman, though I think he's stepping back from Marvel for a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Mugen= cool, but Panther should have been in Marvel/Capcom for decades now.

... How do T'challa's KOTD abilities inform his combat skills?
    They improved his durability by alot, and the rest of his stats to solid superhuman levels. There is probably more but it just hasn't been shown or mentioned yet since this is a team book and a huge story has to play out. Once he getsw a solo I expect full details.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post

Crap

Couldn't said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    How would everyone feel about James Robinson on a Black Panther solo?
    NO. After that cheap shot he took at McDuffie after taking over Justice League he tossed out- I refuse to touch any of his work. McDuffie had no control over who he got to use in Justice League while Robinson pretty much got a roster free of editor drama.

I'll be in the minority here on Robinson but I'd be fine with him doing a Black Panther book. I think his Invaders and Fantastic Four books are pretty good. Though I can't say they necessariily inspire me to think he'll make it sell well. You'd probably need a Hickman for that.