Page 267 of 267 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267
Results 3,991 to 4,001 of 4001
    CBB Killah Beez..

I sooo cannot believe it leaked the day after the announcement lol.

Is the scene meant to be in movie a location in Africa or is it a stand in for Wundagore Mountain?
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    I sooo cannot believe it leaked the day after the announcement lol.

Is the scene meant to be in movie a location in Africa or is it a stand in for Wundagore Mountain?
    No idea, he was on screen for all of 3 seconds.

why bother casting Serkis unless you have plans for him though later?

(yes I realize I am being hopeful but the dude looks a lot like KLAW)
    The Mind of Shadow- My Blog that has some comic stuff, but also lots of movie, powerlifting, fish, and other random stuff.

If you have a Blog on comics, action movies, aquariums, weightlifting, or anything else I might be interested in, hit me up with a PM so I can check it out.

Last Comic Based Blog Post: Easy Comics to Jump On To: The Punisher

Editing this post since I was asked about this trailer in another place and it dealt with the lack of heroes on MCU Avenger's roster of non-Caucasian heritage so:

Since they showed Cap's shield shattered if this doesn't lead to a Wakandian field trip having a Luke Cage show isn't going to be enough to get me to hang around
    See you in April

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Editing this post since I was asked about this trailer in another place and it dealt with the lack of heroes on MCU Avenger's roster of non-Caucasian heritage so:

See you in April
    I would imagine the shield being broken is a "reality warping mind thign" via Scarlet Witch

Similar to the scene where Steve is back in time
    The Mind of Shadow- My Blog that has some comic stuff, but also lots of movie, powerlifting, fish, and other random stuff.

If you have a Blog on comics, action movies, aquariums, weightlifting, or anything else I might be interested in, hit me up with a PM so I can check it out.

Last Comic Based Blog Post: Easy Comics to Jump On To: The Punisher

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No doubt and I agree that they are saving the universe by destroying other Earths. The problem is their brutality and the possible fact that they could find an alternate Earth that they like and decide to blow up our Earth to save the universe. And that scenario seems more and more plausible given who we're dealing with.
    And that certainly is a valid concern. But like I said, until some other sollution presents itself that's really all they've got. In the least its buying everyone else time.

Sigh... does the Panther(s) at least get to throw some rocks at the villains?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Sigh... does the Panther(s) at least get to throw some rocks at the villains?
    not since Kirby
    Pull List keeps shrinking

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post
    Yeah, it's always been a very silly argument. I'm still high on Hickman though, because you really need to raise the bar so high that when (hopefully) he gets retribution (again hopefully) it's the sort of thing that will always and forever stand out. This story is HUGE and it's shaping the MU. The only way Hickman drops the ball is if T'challa doesn't get vengeance. Then it would have been a colossal and momentous JOKE.

On another note, remember the whole Cyborg and D.C debate? lol, didn't I say that D.C was really trying to push Cyborg, as noted by the way they were pushing him in the animated features. Marvel on the other hand has T'challa practically ghost. Although he did appear on Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers (anime). It just seems like a different trajectory--despite what is going on in the comics.

I'm back!
    I wouldnt put much stock in the Disk wars. That was all around garbage, but TChalla is long overdue in Ultimate Spider Man,Agents of Smash, and Avengers Assemble. Moreso Ultimate Spidey since they have done a wonderful job introducing character. After one episode, my kids actually knew who Mr Lieberman was. The power of kids cartoons.

I'm not getting exicted about any more fan speculation relating to Black Panther being in Age of Ultron. People were acting as if it was a forgone conclusion that Panther was going to be in the first Avengers movie. Then people were SURE that Black Panther would have a movie in phase 2....

It's not a forgone conclusion, so it's best not to say such silly things until we get a confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    I'm not getting exicted about any more fan speculation relating to Black Panther being in Age of Ultron. People were acting as if it was a forgone conclusion that Panther was going to be in the first Avengers movie. Then people were SURE that Black Panther would have a movie in phase 2....

It's not a forgone conclusion, so it's best not to say such silly things until we get a confirmation.
    Yeah, dont cheer until you actually see something.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Yeah, dont cheer until you actually see something.
    Exactly...

A lot of us were celebrating a Black Panther movie being made and it turned out to be a Guardians of the Galaxy film.