Page 436 of 436 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436
Results 6,526 to 6,528 of 6528

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Jeff Loeb would often prove otherwise.
    I'm not a fan of the animated stuff, but I certainly enjoy marvels live action stuff.

But again, I just think it makes all the sense in the world to involve people in the comic book industry with the movies. And if you compare the stuff marvel puts out with Sony and Fox, I think you can actually feel the difference. Again, not saying Fox and Sony haven't both put out some good ones... but marvel has suceeded in making ITSELF a brand name of sorts as far as super hero movies go. I think you want people that know these characters and ideally are fans of them involved. Marvel did just that and I think the end results speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    A mute Panther and the premature end of A:EMH are far worse than what anyone thinks Hudlin did. All Hudlin did was have BP make his make in the MU(just like Stan and Jack did) and that just rubbed some the wrong way.
    That's debatable. This is arguably the worst thing associated with BP and its the first scan anyone brings up against him

I don't think Hudlin's run was bad but he wrote some really cringe worthy stuff in his run. It got better towards the end IMO
    Pull List keeps shrinking

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    That's debatable. This is arguably the worst thing associated with BP and its the first scan anyone brings up against him

I don't think Hudlin's run was bad but he wrote some really cringe worthy stuff in his run. It got better towards the end IMO
    Hudlin or no Hudlin, hopefully that particular scene doesn't make it to the big screen.