Page 476 of 476 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476
Results 7,126 to 7,131 of 7131
  1. #7126
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Quoted for truth.

    Yeah but I gotta admit, it's a little depressing, seeing all these Secret Wars book announcements, and not seeing anything really revolved around T'challa. It would have been nice if Wakanda got their own Battlezone protected by the Different Panthers I.E. Coal Tiger, (Shri, The Panthers from exiles,) T'challa , Kymera, Azari, The Panther from Earth X , The Ghost Panther (Ororo!) , T'chaka, Ultimate Black Panther , Casper Cole (American Panther), Marvel MangaVerse T'challa. It coulda been a "Battle for the Throne" Type tournament or something, with winner becoming the ruler of the golden city (A combination of all the Wakanda's) , and Leader of the Panther Clan. If the Ghost Riders , the Spider-men , the Thors and the hulks can get together, I don't see why we can't have a multiple panther story. It'd be wayy more interesting than half of the secret wars books marvel is about to release.

  2. #7127
    Veteran Member Double 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    That would all be great. The only thing that would overshadow that, IMO, is if he's the main character in Secret Wars itself.

    Especially since that would be the first time a black hero was the main character of a DC or Marvel company wide crossover. Luke could have been the main character of Secret Invasion or Siege, but was overshadowed by other heroes.

    Most likely, it's Reed (I almost feel like a random4 post is coming shortly). 616 or Ultimate, who knows. But if T'Challa's the impact character in the book, then that would be awesome.
    ďAn America that canít really grapple with the Civil War, will never prevent the next Eric Garner. Itís not possible.Ē
    ó Ta-Nehisi Coates

  3. #7128
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    That would all be great. The only thing that would overshadow that, IMO, is if he's the main character in Secret Wars itself.

    Especially since that would be the first time a black hero was the main character of a DC or Marvel company wide crossover. Luke could have been the main character of Secret Invasion or Siege, but was overshadowed by other heroes.

    Most likely, it's Reed (I almost feel like a random4 post is coming shortly). 616 or Ultimate, who knows. But if T'Challa's the impact character in the book, then that would be awesome.
    It's possible, I definitely, feels theres gonna be a Panther Vs. Namor rematch when the Illuminati come face to face with the Cabal, on top of that the Cabal is going to be thoroughly pissed off at the Illuminati for almost killing them.

  4. #7129
    Junior Member Dboi654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Just flipping through new avengers and came across this age where it flashes to the future of the Illuminati. We have all seen the first pic of namor destroying the other earth with the cabal but we have yet to see the one with panther and dr strange. Maybe it will be in secret wars. just a thought

    Screen Shot 2015-03-01 at 16.26.02.jpg

  5. #7130
    Formerly rsreed13 robreedwrites's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Just flipping through new avengers and came across this age where it flashes to the future of the Illuminati. We have all seen the first pic of namor destroying the other earth with the cabal but we have yet to see the one with panther and dr strange. Maybe it will be in secret wars. just a thought

    Screen Shot 2015-03-01 at 16.26.02.jpg
    I've always just kind of assumed that panel of Panther and Strange was meant to be the fight against the Sidera Maris in Latveria. But then again, the only panel for sure to have occurred is Namor's. The other three all feature things we haven't seen for sure.

    I'm still holding a little hope for a Black Panther solo.

  6. #7131
    Junior Member Dboi654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I've always just kind of assumed that panel of Panther and Strange was meant to be the fight against the Sidera Maris in Latveria. But then again, the only panel for sure to have occurred is Namor's. The other three all feature things we haven't seen for sure.

    I'm still holding a little hope for a Black Panther solo.
    Same here. hopefully we will get something like a tie in dedicated to bp but time will tell

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •