1. #17266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    It's possible T'chaka passed the mantle to T'challa and remained as King.
    I think that's what happens here. Which opens up a lot of opportunities in the long run.

    Speaking of which, I have a strong feeling that is what will happen in the comics, if it hasn't happened yet. Especially in the Coates run. A separation of the BP mantle and the rulership of Wakanda.

  2. #17267
    Veteran Member Dboi654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Who wants to see White wolf teaming up with Wilson Fisk in order to take down T'Challa either in the comics or in future BP movies?

    I think that will be cool

  3. #17268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Who wants to see White wolf teaming up with Wilson Fisk in order to take down T'Challa either in the comics or in future BP movies?

    I think that will be cool
    Ala Most Dangerous Man Alive story by Liss?

    Depends on the plot.

  4. #17269
    Elder Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    I think that's what happens here. Which opens up a lot of opportunities in the long run.

    Speaking of which, I have a strong feeling that is what will happen in the comics, if it hasn't happened yet. Especially in the Coates run. A separation of the BP mantle and the rulership of Wakanda.
    obviously hasn't happened yet as in Ultimates, T'challa is BLack Panther and King
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  5. #17270
    Elder Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Who wants to see White wolf teaming up with Wilson Fisk in order to take down T'Challa either in the comics or in future BP movies?

    I think that will be cool
    Killmonger makes more since than Hunter
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  6. #17271

    Default

    Speaking of which, quick question....

    Based on Coates comments recently, it appears that T'Challa's supporting cast will almost certainly consist of Ramonda, at the least.

    M'Baku, it appears, is most likely out.

    Coates also appears to have an affinity for strong female characters.

    Who do you think will appear in a supporting role in Coates' run?

  7. #17272
    Genesis of A Nemesis Things Fall Apart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Speaking of which, quick question....

    Based on Coates comments recently, it appears that T'Challa's supporting cast will almost certainly consist of Ramonda, at the least.

    M'Baku, it appears, is most likely out.

    Coates also appears to have an affinity for strong female characters.

    Who do you think will appear in a supporting role in Coates' run?
    Hopefully Shuri or QDJ (yes, yes I know, YMMV). I'd like to see the Dora Milaje get actual characterization similar to what priest did so that they are characters rather than props.

    Hopefully some classic BP villains return.
    Pull List:

    Dark Horse: Aliens: Defiance, Predator/Prometheus/Aliens/AVP: Life and Death

    DC: Detective Comics, Deathstroke

    Marvel: Black Panther, Captain America: Sam Wilson, Captain America: Steve Rogers, The Ultimates 2, Powerman & Iron-Fist, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel, Jessica Jones, Champions, Occupy Avengers, Avengers, Miracleman.

  8. #17273
    Veteran Member Holt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    it says Black Widow, not Black Panther

    Widow beating Ant-Man is ridiculous... will they just outright state she is peak human and be done with it lol?
    Ant-Man's advantage is being able to shrink and sabotage his opponents' gear. In the scenes where he and Falcon were the same size, he was getting his ass kicked. And Black Widow is a much better fighter than Falcon and unlike him, doesn't rely on tech or a special suit Ant-Man could mess with.

  9. #17274
    Veteran Member Dboi654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Ala Most Dangerous Man Alive story by Liss?

    Depends on the plot.
    Yeah something like that with more meat to it

    I would say the client mixed with the Liss's Most Dangerous Man Alive
    Last edited by Dboi654; 12-03-2015 at 07:31 AM.

  10. #17275
    Veteran Member Dboi654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Killmonger makes more since than Hunter

    Killmonger seems like a villain that should team up with a high their villain. Hunter seems sort of of like a street level villain so teaming him up with Kingpin(another street level villain) makes sense although I won't might killmonger as well

    It gives the villains more exposure without relying too much on the movies

  11. #17276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Hopefully Shuri or QDJ (yes, yes I know, YMMV). I'd like to see the Dora Milaje get actual characterization similar to what priest did so that they are characters rather than props.

    Hopefully some classic BP villains return.
    At the bold: it's comics and we just had an unofficial reboot, so I say...


  12. #17277
    Elder Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Ant-Man's advantage is being able to shrink and sabotage his opponents' gear. In the scenes where he and Falcon were the same size, he was getting his ass kicked. And Black Widow is a much better fighter than Falcon and unlike him, doesn't rely on tech or a special suit Ant-Man could mess with.
    or shrink and punch her in the face? By the end of Ant-Man, he had some Hand to Hand feats.

    I mean, unless she has tech like Falcon had, she would have a hard as hell time finding him.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  13. #17278
    Elder Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Killmonger seems like a villain that should team up with a high their villain. Hunter seems sort of of like a street level villain so teaming him up with Kingpin(another street level villain) makes sense although I won't might killmonger as well

    It gives the villains more exposure without relying too much on the movies
    If Kingpin is attacking Wakanda/T'challa (again), then that automatically puts him above Street Level. I could see Killmonger teaming with Fisk to eliminate T'challa and drag Wakanda into a more westernized state... while waiting for his change to stab Fisk in the back.

    But then again, Killmonger never needed help beating T'challa's ass so....

    And, you could argue that ever since Kingpin bought the Hand, he rose above Street Level
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  14. #17279
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    At the bold: it's comics and we just had an unofficial reboot, so I say...

    This, Queen Shuri, QDJ, The DM, Queen Mother, S'Yan, Zurich & The Dogs of War..

  15. #17280
    Veteran Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    This, Queen Shuri, QDJ, The DM, Queen Mother, S'Yan, Zurich & The Dogs of War..
    Well we already know the Dora Milaje are still around, as we saw in the Ultimate's it would be ridicules not to at this point.

    As for the cast Shuri, QDJ, Okoye (need to have someone that can give more info and depth to how the DM operate) Sofia would be cool too, Ramonda is gonn be there, S'Yan and for the Hatut, I think its time they introduce a "door" for the organization, kinda like how Okoye and QDJ could fill that role for the Dora's

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •