Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Suicide squad 2 - Actors, Characters (and theme songs?) you wanna see?

Charlize Theron - Killer Frost (Cold as Ice by M.O.P - sampling the old Foreigner hit)

Michael Fassbender - Count Vertigo (some Rammstein perhaps?). Could follow the Villians month story of CV being an east-European orphan with implants in his head.

Bronze Tiger (arrow version?) Baddest Man Alive by RZA/Black Keys. Martial arts-maniac proving difficult to hold in prison. The version they had in Batman's I am Suicide storyline would be cool.

Harley . Now wears roller-derby type protective gear. The Boys wanna be her by Peaches plays as she straps on her suit...

and get Gareth Evans (The Raid 1-2) to direct!

YOUR ideas?

Bane- Dave Bautista(if he can do the accent, i want legit bane)
    Momma said knock you out -LL Cool J

Sports Master - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
    Dead or Alive -BonJovi

Riddler- Hugh Laurie
    Look into my eyes - Bone thugs n Harmony

I want Bronze tiger the most. Not sure about an actor but i woulda gone with Protect ya neck by the Wu. But like your song choice too

Honerable mention.
    captain Cold- Sam Worthington
    Ice ice baby lol
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 08-21-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Amazing Member

Thanks! Alternatively they could use Nathan Jones (big guy from Fury Road)as Bane . Do it like Batman :I am Suicide and show his face in shadows, his voice is dubbed by ??? and he sits around butt naked surrounded by Skulls in Santa Prisca acting like Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse now...

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Wink

Michael Fassbender as Vertigo? Too much like his Master of Magnetism. Fassbender, Worthington, Waldau or Mel Gibson as Flag... now that would be something I could get behind. Also rip-off the good warmovies... Richard Wagner from Apocalypse now for Vertigo.

Bane needs less muscles and more acting, they can always CGI him up later.

Idris Elba as Bronze Tiger... Eye of the Tiger

Hugh Laurie as Riddler? Too sexy. Tom Hiddleston would be a nice fit. Seriously Bone Thugs n Harmony? Are they still alive? Why not R.Kelly or the Smashing Pumpkins?

Also I want more Margot Robie but not as part of SS2 and for her music I could very well see PJ Harvey
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 08-22-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Michael Fassbender as Vertigo? Too much like his Master of Magnetism. Fassbender, Worthington, Waldau or Mel Gibson as Flag... now that would be something I could get behind. Also rip-off the good warmovies... Richard Wagner from Apocalypse now for Vertigo.

Bane needs less muscles and more acting, they can always CGI him up later.

Idris Elba as Bronze Tiger... Eye of the Tiger

Hugh Laurie as Riddler? Too sexy. Tom Hiddleston would be a nice fit. Seriously Bone Thugs n Harmony? Are they still alive? Why not R.Kelly or the Smashing Pumpkins?

Also I want more Margot Robie but not as part of SS2 and for her music I could very well see PJ Harvey
    Bautista is turning into a fine actor, if he can do the south american accent id have 100% confidence in him. Then use CGI for any scene he gets disconnected from the venom.

Hugh Laurie is the right age for Batfleks batman. Hidlestons too young and way better looking then Hugh Laurie now.

Also Bone Thugs have literaly never stopped making music. They have sold over 50million albums. Go on You tube a they have like 8 music videos just from this year. Dont compare them to smashing pumpkins. And most the music that would get used in the movie would be old AF anyway i dont get your point. Though that song really has nothing to do with riddler i just wanted to include a Bone thugs song

Edris Elb deserves a bigger role then Bronze Tiger. John Stewart preferably

Also the ship on Flag has sailed. We are stuck with Robo Cop. Maybe bring in King Faraday for Mel
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 08-22-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Mighty Member

They need to start re-using villains from other movies if they can.

Since Zod is dead dead dead, bring back Faora (Antje Traue) who could have survived. They could give her the "Duchess" character (who was Lashina in the comics).

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    They need to start re-using villains from other movies if they can.

Since Zod is dead dead dead, bring back Faora (Antje Traue) who could have survived. They could give her the "Duchess" character (who was Lashina in the comics).
    Faora would be way OP when next to Deadshot,Kroc and Digger

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Faora would be way OP when next to Deadshot,Kroc and Digger
    Yeah she would have to be hiding her power levels in disguise or something, depending on the foe their facing.

Amazing Member

Joker (Jared Leto) - origin set to "I started a joke" (sung by???). Reveals Killing Joke origin of failed comedian trying to rob the Ace chemical plant he works at for the sake of his pregnant wife. Just like in the GN his wife and unborn child die in a freak accident and he falls in a pool of toxic waste while escaping. The song becomes louder and more powerful when he emerges as the insane Joker and shows his quick rise to the top of the criminal underworld..
    This is why he can't leave Harley to die , both at Arkham and Ace chemicals or let criminals call her b*tch. A small part of him still longs for his wife (Harley subconsciously reminds him of her) and wants his child to be born. Notice the baby clothes in his hideout?

Standing Member

Given there's supposed to be a Joker & Herley movie and a Gotham Sirens movie--not to mention the Elseworlds Joker movie--I hope they leave the Joker and Harley out of Suicide Squad. It's just too much of those characters for three movies.

Also, while I liked the first SUICIDE SQUAD, all these side stories took over the movie. The premise is good enough to sustain a movie and I'd like to see a movie that actually tells a straight story--a bunch of characters going on a mission where any one of them could die at any moment. And for that you need disposable villains. Plot armour protects Joker and Harley, so it's not a real suicide mission for them.

Deadshot, I can see actually being bumped off in the next Suicide Squad mission, because Will Smith is probably not going to hang around for much longer in the DCEU.

Other villains--Bronze Tiger, Killer Croc, Plastique, Solomon Grundy, Black Orchid, Nemesis, Nightshade.
    That's right, that's right, I'm sad and blue
    'Cause I can't do the boogaloo
    I'm lost, I'm lost, can't do my thing
    That's why I sing "Gimme, gimme dat ding!"

--The Pipkins (another Tony Burrows one hit wonder)

I'd say do not bring back Will Smith and recast Deadshot. Or just not have the character in the sequel at all.

I'd love to see Parasite, Giganta, and Bronze Tiger in the movie. Can't figure out what actors should play them.

Standing Member

I was on the fence about Will Smith as Deadshot going into the movie, but his performance impressed me. Deadshot was one of the best things in the movie, I thought. However, if Smith doesn't want to return, then they don't need to keep Deadshot for the next movie.

The concept of Suicide Squad should be greater than any one character. That's the whole point. I'd be happy if there was a new group of villains in the next movie. But I realize that there needs to be a few actors from the first movie to connect with the second movie for the return audience. And the movie needs a few big name stars to sell tickets.

Will Smith wants a solo Deadshot movie, so I'm sure he's up for Suicide Squad 2. And Warner Bros. would be complete idiots to recast Deadshot if that be the case because Will Smith is
    a huge international star, probably only second to Tom Cruise. So why would Warner Bros. want to throw away millions of dollars of overseas box office? If it's at all possible, Will Smith
    will be back in Suicide Squad 2. Margot Robbie, on the other hand, has never indicated she wants to be in Suicide Squad 2 and is pushing for making a Gotham City Sirens to be in instead.
    So Harley Quinn not being back is a bigger possibility than Will Smith as Deadshot not being back in Suicide Squad 2.

Standing Member

Last week's episode of GAME OF THRONES--"Beyond the Wall"--made me realize this is all I want or need from a SUICIDE SQUAD movie. It's not rocket science.

definitely Bronze Tiger! a character with so much potential that DC has overlooked for far too long.

would also like to see Killer Frost, Vixen, and King Shark.