Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Disney Kingdoms: Figment, #1

• Dive into a steampunk fantasy story exploring the never-before-revealed origin of the inventor known as Dreamfinder, and how one little spark of inspiration created a dragon called Figment.
    • What is the Academy Scientifica-Lucidus? Who is Blarion Mercurial? What is the Integrated Mesmonic Spark Convertor? Find out as we give a Marvel spin to Epcot® Theme Park's mind-expanding attraction, Journey Into Imagination!
    • Brought to you by the acclaimed and uniquely talented team of Jim Zub (Skullkickers) and Filipe Andrade (CAPTAIN MARVEL)!
    Elements based on Figment © Disney

Full article here.

It sure does look like Andrade has reined in the stylistic excess of his Captain Marvel run. There's a place for that definitely, but I think what he has here, looks a bit better.

Andrade was intially jarring on Captain Marvel, but I grew to enjoy him by the end of his run. This is a million times better than that. He's definitely suited for fantasy storytelling.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

I'm waiting until these Disney things are collected to pick them up, but it sure looks fun.

Are these going to be put in the Disney stores???

Quote Originally Posted by pacino View Post
    I'm waiting until these Disney things are collected to pick them up, but it sure looks fun.

Are these going to be put in the Disney stores???
    Same here but it'll be hard to pass up, I love everything Jim has done so far.