Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Spider-Woman's announcement made me hyped again for the game. Ive been nejoying the PS4 version a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes Spider-Woman needed to be added. She's been one of the biggest missed as far as character not added yet. A team up is not the same thing as playable so I dont think that really suffices
    Totally agreed. Spider-Woman has nothing to do with Spider-Man and is one of the only characters thats been requested for ages. (Others being Wasp and Angel) She should have been in the game before some others who are playable right now. She is a great addition and I cna not wait for her.

Incredible Member JeanGreyForever's Avatar

It's about time Spider-Woman has been added. I'm honestly shocked it's taken her this long. Hope to see Angel, Wasp, and Ms. Marvel join soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Spider-Woman's announcement made me hyped again for the game. Ive been nejoying the PS4 version a lot.
    Jessica's finally being added?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Jessica's finally being added?
    Yea supposedly on console and PC at the same time.

The Captain

Apparently, Black Bolt (in a costume inspired by the Inhumans show) will join the playable roster soon.

Also, the console version is crazy fun.

Loving the Marvel Heroes "Age of Apocalypse" trailer
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

What is the point of prestiging your characters? I just prestige my Black Cat and it took her back to level 1. Do you get anything out of it besides the prestige mark beside your user name?

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    What is the point of prestiging your characters? I just prestige my Black Cat and it took her back to level 1. Do you get anything out of it besides the prestige mark beside your user name?
    On PC, you get a free default costume. 3 of those and you can blend them for a free random costume. Prestiging gives you access to certain pets which can only be used at certain prestige levels. Finally, people like leveling and that gives you a reason to do it multiple times