Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Shocking.... not.

I guess Wasp and Ms. Marvel are gonna be playable soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Playable Wasp? Sign me up!
    Dont count on it. Both characters are in the game as teamups, hence why they are on the poster

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Dont count on it. Both characters are in the game as teamups, hence why they are on the poster
    But the team-ups aren't in the console version

there is no PC port...PC is the original!

I think the end game is fun. There's alot to grind and loot to find and events and modes that are only accessible and/or manageable at a well geared level 60 hero
    Argh, sorry, wrong term! I was thinking of the "PC version"!

I think my X-23 and Nova have decent gear, I should try some of these modes someday x)

Thats not true. They wont be available when the thing opens up its beta but there are plans for them to be added later
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-20-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Is the Wasp shrunken in the game? Can she summon a swarm of insects to aid her? Does she have Wasp's stings?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is the Wasp shrunken in the game? Can she summon a swarm of insects to aid her? Does she have Wasp's stings?
    yeah she's small

Wow, that is great!

Thanks, Havok83.

Thats not true. They wont be available when the thing opens up its beta but there are plans for them to be added later
    You should know that when Gaz says something like that it means they aren't working on it right now and it's not coming anytime soon.

I would bet money that playable Wasp and Ms. Marvel will be in the console version before their team-up. Way before.

Infact pretty sure they are the next 2 heroes unless they squeeze a Guardian. Of course I'm not counting the PC heroes that'll get added to console. That said, I don't expect them that soon. Maybe by the end of the summer
    Last edited by Captain M; 04-20-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Is this confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Is this confirmed?
    No. As per my previous post; they arent in the beta. They are coming later

You should know that when Gaz says something like that it means they aren't working on it right now and it's not coming anytime soon.

I would bet money that playable Wasp and Ms. Marvel will be in the console version before their team-up. Way before.

Infact pretty sure they are the next 2 heroes unless they squeeze a Guardian. Of course I'm not counting the PC heroes that'll get added to console. That said, I don't expect them that soon. Maybe by the end of the summer
    But you still dont know that they will be playable right? They may very well end up playable in the future but we DO know that htey are team ups so their inclusion on the poster doesnt mean anything. Captain America (Sam Wilson) was on the old one and he was and still is just a team up for example

No. As per my previous post; they arent in the beta. They are coming later

But you still dont know that they will be playable right? They may very well end up playable in the future but we DO know that htey are team ups so their inclusion on the poster doesnt mean anything. Captain America (Sam Wilson) was on the old one and he was and still is just a team up for example
    I'm of course not certain of anything, none of us can be. Not you, not me.

However why would they advertise those 2 if they are not gonna be even in the game for like a year? Because let's be clear, team-ups aren't going to be in the game for some time.

So no, we literally DO know that they are not team-ups because team-ups won't be a thing in the consoles for some time.

FalconCap was never going to be playable. Wasp and Ms. Marvel will be regardless of what this poster means, so that compassion really doesn't make much sense. Besides, he was heavily pushed during that time while there is really no reason to put Wasp on the poster other than showing she'll be in the game soon. And since team-ups won't be in the game soon at all, only explanation I can come up with is that her and Kamala will be playable soon.

Team-ups aren't only not in beta. They aren't in the launch either. They won't be in the consoles for quite some time.

Update on the team-up situation. They are not even talking about how long it will take after launch to have them in consoles. I'm guessing we're possibly not gonna get the team-ups at all

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

That's unfortunate I wanted Jubilee, Havok, Domino, & Angel etc

I'm of course not certain of anything, none of us can be. Not you, not me.

However why would they advertise those 2 if they are not gonna be even in the game for like a year? Because let's be clear, team-ups aren't going to be in the game for some time.

So no, we literally DO know that they are not team-ups because team-ups won't be a thing in the consoles for some time.

FalconCap was never going to be playable. Wasp and Ms. Marvel will be regardless of what this poster means, so that compassion really doesn't make much sense. Besides, he was heavily pushed during that time while there is really no reason to put Wasp on the poster other than showing she'll be in the game soon. And since team-ups won't be in the game soon at all, only explanation I can come up with is that her and Kamala will be playable soon.
    But you keep ascertaining that they will be playable, which has not been confirmed or even stated anyway. Just an image on a poster that has you proclaiming it as fact. May or may not happen but as of now, its nothing more than speculation,

We now know that FalconCap wasnt going to be playable but when he was added to the poster, many people had the same thoughts that you are having now.

Update on the team-up situation. They are not even talking about how long it will take after launch to have them in consoles. I'm guessing we're possibly not gonna get the team-ups at all
    they've learned from past mistakes not to give a timeline. They've been painfully slow with releases and updates this past year and got alot of heat when they couldnt meet release windows
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-21-2017 at 07:08 AM.