Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

My only concern is Marvel won't renew the license in 2019.

Always thought this would get ported to 360/PS3 last generation been a looooong wait

Finally getting this on ps4 I hope to play this until 2020's after transferring data to Ps5. I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But you keep ascertaining that they will be playable, which has not been confirmed or even stated anyway. Just an image on a poster that has you proclaiming it as fact. May or may not happen but as of now, its nothing more than speculation,

We now know that FalconCap wasnt going to be playable but when he was added to the poster, many people had the same thoughts that you are having now.
    Yeah it's just my speculation, sorry if I made it sound like I was stating it as a fact, not my intention. I totally believe that means the 2 will be playable soon but I also definitely understand that it's only a possiblity and respect your prediction

About FalconCap though, many people suck at predicting heroes, I never once thought he was added there for anything more than to push him like he was pushed everywhere else :P

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    My only concern is Marvel won't renew the license in 2019.

Always thought this would get ported to 360/PS3 last generation been a looooong wait

Finally getting this on ps4 I hope to play this until 2020's after transferring data to Ps5. I hope!

No worries there the fact that we're getting a console version without fantastic four means this will last more than 2 years.

they've learned from past mistakes not to give a timeline. They've been painfully slow with releases and updates this past year and got alot of heat when they couldnt meet release windows
    yeah but its not like they are releasing any content. they completely scrapped their more than half-way developed game modes like tower defense lol. they scrapped multiple raids including thanos.

they can't possibly miss a release windows if they are not releasing anything, is what I'm saying.

They call her Prestige, she can do magic tricks with her mind.

Surprising to see the X Men in Omega considering that the F4 were cut.

No F4 on the ps4 version? Lol, have to be the characters i played the most (with spidey) on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Yeah it's just my speculation, sorry if I made it sound like I was stating it as a fact, not my intention. I totally believe that means the 2 will be playable soon but I also definitely understand that it's only a possiblity and respect your prediction

About FalconCap though, many people suck at predicting heroes, I never once thought he was added there for anything more than to push him like he was pushed everywhere else :P
    Well Gaz released their PC plans for the next year and only 2 characters will be added, Carnage and Odinson, not Wasp or Ms. Marvel

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...in-2017#latest

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Well Gaz released their PC plans for the next year and only 2 characters will be added, Carnage and Odinson, not Wasp or Ms. Marvel

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...in-2017#latest
    Ugh, that sucks.

With a game this large, it only makes sense to release fewer new playable characters, but a villain and an alternate version of Thor?

Meh, Gaz.

So much meh.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Started playing this again. Love it. Are there any CBR members who want to play together? Or is there some sort of supergroup with CBR members I could join?
    Amazing Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, and All New Guardians of The Galaxy. I can't stay away from single issues.

Spider-Woman apparently got leaked as the secret hero before Odinson

Is Spider-Woman going to be in the PS4 version? I really wanna play as her.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    Is Spider-Woman going to be in the PS4 version? I really wanna play as her.
    Since they are moving towards more parity between the versions, Im sure she will be. Their banking on the consoles as their main money maker going forward so they arent going to go through the work of creating new characters and have them isolated to PC. Anyways devs confirmed her earlier

We also got confirmation that we will get Horsemen costumes for Psylocke, Magik, Jean and Storm

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Spider-Woman apparently got leaked as the secret hero before Odinson

*groan*

Because we needed another Spider-Woman? We've already got the team-up... XD

How about the dozens of deserving characters who haven't been represented in the game at all??

Admittedly, it's harder to come up with actual gameplay for them than to just say "he/she would look cool in this game!" but still.

Since they are moving towards more parity between the versions, Im sure she will be. Their banking on the consoles as their main money maker going forward so they arent going to go through the work of creating new characters and have them isolated to PC. Anyways devs confirmed her earlier

We also got confirmation that we will get Horsemen costumes for Psylocke, Magik, Jean and Storm
    !!!!!! *gasp* !!!!!!

I take back (almost) everything bad I just said about how Gaz makes their decisions for what goes into the game next!!

Lol.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

I just want the Blue & Yellow costume for Magik on PS4. She wears it when she's summoned by Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    *groan*

Because we needed another Spider-Woman? We've already got the team-up... XD

How about the dozens of deserving characters who haven't been represented in the game at all??

Admittedly, it's harder to come up with actual gameplay for them than to just say "he/she would look cool in this game!" but still.

!!!!!! *gasp* !!!!!!

I take back (almost) everything bad I just said about how Gaz makes their decisions for what goes into the game next!!

Lol.
    Yes Spider-Woman needed to be added. She's been one of the biggest missed as far as character not added yet. A team up is not the same thing as playable so I dont think that really suffices