Page 136 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2482

Thread: TV News Updates

  1. #2026
    Astonishing Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,380

    Default

    Hulu renewed Future Man for a 2nd season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  2. #2027
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,777

    Default

    ABC Developing Indian-American Hero/Superhero show.
    'The Greatest American Hero' Reboot With Female Lead Set At ABC ...
    http://deadline.com/2017/09/the-grea...nt-1202164782/

  3. #2028
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    12,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    ABC Developing Indian-American Hero/Superhero show.
    'The Greatest American Hero' Reboot With Female Lead Set At ABC ...
    http://deadline.com/2017/09/the-grea...nt-1202164782/
    Im down for it

  4. #2029
    Mighty Member Gaastra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Inhumans fate is sealed. AOS is not yet known.

    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...celled-a156855

  5. #2030
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Inhumans fate is sealed. AOS is not yet known.

    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...celled-a156855
    I'm so surprised!!! Says no one....

  6. #2031
    Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Inhumans fate is sealed. AOS is not yet known.

    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...celled-a156855
    It's not like it matters in the greater scheme of things, in terms of the MCU.

  7. #2032
    Mighty Member Qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    ABC Developing Indian-American Hero/Superhero show.
    'The Greatest American Hero' Reboot With Female Lead Set At ABC ...
    http://deadline.com/2017/09/the-grea...nt-1202164782/
    I have no clue who that woman is. They should have gotten someone who is well known. Also if they don't keep the same theme (a cover is fine.)
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

    Matt "peace out suckas"

  8. #2033
    Astonishing Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,380

    Default

    Ellen's Game of Games has been renewed for a second season.

    Hulu has canceled the Hugh Laurie series Chance after 2 seasons.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  9. #2034
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I have no clue who that woman is. They should have gotten someone who is well known. Also if they don't keep the same theme (a cover is fine.)
    Any particular reason for that? I can think of dozens of TV shows that became hit shows starring an unknown actor that became a major star because of the TV show.
    If she's good, you soon will know her.

  10. #2035
    Mighty Member Qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Any particular reason for that? I can think of dozens of TV shows that became hit shows starring an unknown actor that became a major star because of the TV show.
    If she's good, you soon will know her.
    I dunno I just think they would have been better off going with someone known like Mindy Kaling.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

    Matt "peace out suckas"

  11. #2036
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I dunno I just think they would have been better off going with someone known like Mindy Kaling.
    My problem with going with someone well known is I just think of them in their previous role. With a fresh face I am meeting a new character that I haven't seen somewhere else before and gotten used to that
    face being another character. That's why I couldn't get into SEAL Team, because for years David Boreanaz was Seely Booth on "Bones". It's not so bad with a movie because I don't get to know the character
    for more than a couple hours.

  12. #2037
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    My problem with going with someone well known is I just think of them in their previous role. With a fresh face I am meeting a new character that I haven't seen somewhere else before and gotten used to that
    face being another character. That's why I couldn't get into SEAL Team, because for years David Boreanaz was Seely Booth on "Bones". It's not so bad with a movie because I don't get to know the character
    for more than a couple hours.
    He was also Angel for years before that. The problem with Seal team isnt associating him with a character its that the show isnt very good imo. But yea im all for unknown actors.

  13. #2038
    Mighty Member WontonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Inhumans fate is sealed. AOS is not yet known.

    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...celled-a156855
    Marvel may rule the box office but on TV, they tend not to struggle a bit. There has been question marks about AOS for a couple of seasons now.

    DC is the reverse. DC does fine on TV but struggles at the movies.

  14. #2039

  15. #2040
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Marvel may rule the box office but on TV, they tend not to struggle a bit. There has been question marks about AOS for a couple of seasons now.

    DC is the reverse. DC does fine on TV but struggles at the movies.
    If AoS was on CW it wouldnt be in danger. The DC shows have a lower bar to clear. And i love the shows thats not a knock. Inhumans was bad and got what it deserved but AoS just doesnr get enough viewers for a network as big as AbC. But apparently it has real good timeshifting numbers so who knows maybe Dinsey does another season on theyre new Streaming service. But IMHO the best superhero tv shows are what Marvels doing on Netflix(Minus Ironfist). Punisher was my favorite tv show of 2017.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •