Page 460 of 638 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 9561
    Mighty Member

finally, hal gets to visit other titles and interact with his earth friends

THE FLASH #24
    Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON • Art by CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO • Cover by CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO • Variant cover by HOWARD PORTER
    “RUNNING SCARED” prelude—guest-starring Hal Jordan! Green Lantern Hal Jordan has recruited Barry Allen for a dangerous mission that only The Flash can accomplish! Unfortunately, that mission is on a hostile space station deep in the cosmos, which means leaving Kid Flash alone to defend his and Barry’s loved ones from a deadly attack by their greatest enemy…

Flash/Green Lantern team-up .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh man, Kyle and Wally back together! This is gonna bring back some good, oh wait it's Barry and Hal.

Hope you all enjoy! I've heard nothing but good things about the Flash book since the Godspeed arc ended.

It's a great book. Carmine Di Giandomenico's art is unbelievable.

Mighty Member

i know. it's been a while.

wish those two would headline a brave and bold mini or something.

Interesting preview. I'm quite curious about this story: http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...ntern-corps-17

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Interesting preview. I'm quite curious about this story: http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...ntern-corps-17
    i wonder what Hal meant with that statement.

and a bigger question I have is how can Guy, a human, be able to do something like that to Arkillo. Or is Arkillo's physiology the same as that of a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    i wonder what Hal meant with that statement.
    Probably that Kyle, being able to master each part of the Emotional Spectrum, is by default the greatest Lantern even if he's not the "best" like Hal is the best of the GL's or Atrocitus is the strongest red, etc.

Spectacular Member

Probably that Kyle, being able to master each part of the Emotional Spectrum, is by default the greatest Lantern even if he's not the "best" like Hal is the best of the GL's or Atrocitus is the strongest red, etc.
    Honestly, that statement sounds a little pretentious...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I think the vendetta Sinestro has against Kyle comes from the rivalry with Hal. It would make sense if Kyle resented Hal to some degree (without ever acting on it).
    The vendetta Sinestro has against Kyle comes from the GL symbol Kyle branded him on his back. Ethan Van Sciver once explained that Sinestro never see Kyle as a worthy adversary. If it was Hal doing this to Sinestro, it would just be a cool scar. But Kyle doing this to him was a huge insult.

Mighty Member

i wonder how it works for all those who've held the white lantern ring.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    i wonder how it works for all those who've held the white lantern ring.
    We've not seen the White Lantern Corps since its formation in New Guardians #40. I like to imagine that the new recruits had to master the different emotions to unlock their highest potential, as well as the highest potential of the White Ring. Not as powerful as the Life Equation, but like when Kyle first became the White Lantern and was able to stop the Third Army. Trials of the White Lanterns, if you will.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    I always wanted a Hal Kory hookup. Since I thought Perez' Starfire is DC's sexiest character. Until the cartoon and new versions made her less mature.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I always wanted a Hal Kory hookup. Since I thought Perez' Starfire is DC's sexiest character. Until the cartoon and new versions made her less mature.
    But still very attractive and sweet .

Y'know in light or the recent 'Tec solicitations and re-reading Zatanna's early appearances, I think she'd be fun to see team-up with Hal (and maybe have them flirt with each other).