Page 851 of 851 FirstFirst ... 351751801841847848849850851
Results 12,751 to 12,758 of 12758

I doubt it's going to be a miniseries. If true, after Morrison leaves, someone would just take over like when Jeff Parker took over Aquaman after Geoff left.

Mighty Member

happy fathers day!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I doubt it's going to be a miniseries. If true, after Morrison leaves, someone would just take over like when Jeff Parker took over Aquaman after Geoff left.
    Or when Venditti took over from Johns "back in the day."

Quote Originally Posted by HAN9000 View Post
    So will Hal have an on-going series at the same time? If not, I'm starting to worry about if they intend to make this 12-issue run as Hal's finale, like sacrifice himself to save the DCU or something. (;′⌒`)
    It wouldn't make a ton of sense for DC to do this. Hal isn't exactly the lowest character on DC's totem pole though sometimes it feels like it. I could get behind a 12 issue run, clear the bad taste out of the palette left behind by Venditti, then have a new writer start a new ongoing series. It's not as bad as it was right before Emerald Twilight.
    Save Ferris...

Quote Originally Posted by AngryComicBookNerd View Post
    It wouldn't make a ton of sense for DC to do this. Hal isn't exactly the lowest character on DC's totem pole though sometimes it feels like it. I could get behind a 12 issue run, clear the bad taste out of the palette left behind by Venditti, then have a new writer start a new ongoing series. It's not as bad as it was right before Emerald Twilight.
    Isn't that a bit much?

I mean, I know not everybody loves Venditti's run but I don't think DC and the majority of fans are unhappy about it, especially compared to his original run.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryComicBookNerd View Post
    Wow! Seriously? This series was one of two rebirth books I actually enjoyed and pulled.
    Favorite Characters:
    DC The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), Hal Jordan,Ray Palmer, Jack Knight, Stargirl, Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson), & Carter Hall.

MARVEL Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, & The Fantastic Four.

Current Pulls: The Flash, Hawkman, Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man, Venom, ASM Renew Your Vows, Marvel 2 in One, Immortal Hulk, and Fantastic Four.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't that a bit much?

I mean, I know not everybody loves Venditti's run but I don't think DC and the majority of fans are unhappy about it, especially compared to his original run.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Wow! Seriously? This series was one of two rebirth books I actually enjoyed and pulled.
    Yeah, sorry. It did have its moments now and again. Sorry about that. I must've woke up on the wrong side of the futon today. Welp. I am an angry nerd.
    Save Ferris...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't that a bit much?

Compared to Johns’ run, I think fans have every reason to be unhappy about it. And compare the sales I think the majority of fans have already voted with their money. For the same reason, I don’t think I’m the only one that considers Venditti’s Rebirth run is worse than his N52 one.