Page 1075 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 755759751025106510711072107310741075107610771078107910851125 ... LastLast
Results 16,111 to 16,125 of 17094
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Wally is levelheaded when Abnett or Priest is not trying to kill him.
    Not with this donna thing happeneing, Theru acting like the teen titans I mean i thought this group was 22-25 ish

and what i really mean is that nightwing is such great leader and while the book isnt focusing on him to personally
    he is integral to the team

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Not with this donna thing happeneing, Theru acting like the teen titans I mean i thought this group was 22-25 ish

and what i really mean is that nightwing is such great leader and while the book isnt focusing on him to personally
    he is integral to the team
    Wally did have a big crush on Donna since forever. It's Donna who is acting unlike herself. She is more violent and impulsive. She was normally more levelheaded than Dick most of the times.

I don't think Abnett has big plans on Dick. It's separate from Seeley's great Nightwing run right now. No mention of Shawn, Bludhaven or Giz's death. Dick is just a stationary character.

Mighty Member

Wally did have a big crush on Donna since forever. It's Donna who is acting unlike herself. She is more violent and impulsive. She was normally more levelheaded than Dick most of the times.

I don't think Abnett has big plans on Dick. It's separate from Seeley's great Nightwing run right now. No mention of Shawn, Bludhaven or Giz's death. Dick is just a stationary character.
    So Dick is basically part of the furniture? The two big team books with classic teams, Justice League and Titans, aren't doing too well with Rebirth.

Incredible Member

Javier Fernandez pencils.

Incredible Member

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    So Dick is basically part of the furniture? The two big team books with classic teams, Justice League and Titans, aren't doing too well with Rebirth.
    A Bat-Character is the lynchpin of most team books. I'm fine if Dick leaves the Titans book so I can stop buying it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    A Bat-Character is the lynchpin of most team books. I'm fine if Dick leaves the Titans book so I can stop buying it.
    I'm hoping and wishing for it at this point.

Dick is the only current Titans that will be in the TV show. He isn't going anywhere.

Dick is always going to be associated with the Titans, for the good runs and the bad.

Y'know, nobody ever complains about Batman's treatment in the Justice League, but I think more writers bend-over-backwards to make Batman look good in that book .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dick is always going to be associated with the Titans, for the good runs and the bad.

Y'know, nobody ever complains about Batman's treatment in the Justice League, but I think more writers bend-over-backwards to make Batman look good in that book .
    Well right now it's Hitch so lol, but yeah is Batman usually made to look bad? I usually feel it's everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Well right now it's Hitch so lol, but yeah is Batman usually made to look bad? I usually feel it's everyone else.
    That's usually the reason people don't want Batman in the Justice League.

It's like the complete opposite of the Titans .

Astonishing Member

Nightwing should be made to look good in the Titans book. He's the only reason a lot of people (like me) buy it. There's always the story about killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

Mighty Member

I think ability over appearance. If someone can do the role justice even while not fitting the physical profile exactly, then it's not a problem. Whoever is doing the casting should know what they're doing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Dick has not been in a team book for almost 5 years. There was even a time he was a super spy separated from the rest of the DCU. Dick has been more of a loner than Batman the recent years. Even Jason took Dick's friends, that's how much a loner he became in the New52/DCYou era. It's weird seeing him with a team again. It's ironic since Dick is one of DC's most sociable hero.

The last time he was in a team book is JLA as Batman. Although the run was bad, Dick was a big player in the team. If Dick Batman can look good, why shouldn't Dick Nightwing?

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    I think ability over appearance. If someone can do the role justice even while not fitting the physical profile exactly, then it's not a problem. Whoever is doing the casting should know what they're doing.
    McKay: "My choice for Dick Grayson is.............. Michael Cera!!!"

Jokes aside, I'm expecting a sex symbol. Dick's charm can even beat Bruce's. It's optimal that the one they pick is the most handsome and charming man they can find.