Page 1391 of 1391 FirstFirst ... 39189112911341138113871388138913901391
Results 20,851 to 20,856 of 20856
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    tim being anyone sidekick t this point,
    just let him die
    I can't stand Tim--especially anywhere around Dick or Jason--because they're always made to look dumb so he can look sooooooooooo much smarter. Dreck needs to be killed off--for good and forever--he was supposed to replace Jason, who's come back bigger and better than he ever was. Damian is the biological son. Dick brought Bruce out of his darkness and continues to be the light of the DC Universe. There is no place for Tim anymore except in Hell where he belongs. As far as a sidekick for Dick goes, the answer is obvious: Damian. Nightwing and Robin are THE dynamic duo for the new millennium. I think he could do well with Cass, too, because she needs someone caring and understanding; he'd treat her more like a daughter than Bruce ever will.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I can't stand Tim--especially anywhere around Dick or Jason--because they're always made to look dumb so he can look sooooooooooo much smarter. Dreck needs to be killed off--for good and forever--he was supposed to replace Jason, who's come back bigger and better than he ever was. Damian is the biological son. Dick brought Bruce out of his darkness and continues to be the light of the DC Universe. There is no place for Tim anymore except in Hell where he belongs. As far as a sidekick for Dick goes, the answer is obvious: Damian. Nightwing and Robin are THE dynamic duo for the new millennium. I think he could do well with Cass, too, because she needs someone caring and understanding; he'd treat her more like a daughter than Bruce ever will.
    Uhh Damian is learning to work with outher outside of dick using what he learend from him
    and is developing as a leader

I dont mind teamups

Stephanie would be a better choice cass seems more devoted to Babs

tim being anyone sidekick t this point,
    just let him die
    Tim can be a recurring character in Nightwing without him being a sidekick. He can also be his own hero without him having to die.
    PLUS ULTRA!

The male robins needs to stay out of each other's way. Tim would just over lap with dick and doesn't being any thing for the nightwing brand to build off. Only tim gains anything from that.

I would love for it to be Stephanie, not just because she's my fav female bat character and she currently has no home or role and there's no more space for her with batman and gotham. I believe steph can do for dick what dick did for bruce. dick was a way for young males to connect to Batman and his brand more, I can see steph doing the same of dick with young females.

plus this seems to be the way YJ:O will be going with Spoiler being Nightwing's robin for the general public. so why not.
    Last edited by WonderNight; Today at 10:06 PM.

Ya, the Robin's were never created to compliment one anther. The only ones that really do are Dick and Damian. I'd rather see Rose, or even Steph.

Uhh Damian is learning to work with outher outside of dick using what he learend from him
    and is developing as a leader
    Ughhh… How many robins do we need to see working in other teams and developing as a leader??? The whole point to Damian was how an obnoxious little psycho he was and how he brought something new that no Robin has before...

Let him be THAT for a couple of decades before trying to move him up.