Page 850 of 899 FirstFirst ... 350750800840846847848849850851852853854860 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 13472

I can't say I am excited for Nightwing, It all depends on two things going forward (1) After Blockbuster can we have a really NEW story hopefully that is international or inter-dimensional i.e. Skartaris, Gemworld (2) If he stays in a relationship with Shawn quit this baby making nonsense and not continue to rush things. If Nightwing 24 to 28 is another Bludhaven rehash or we have a Daddy-Nightwing situation then I will drop the series.

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    I can't say I am excited for Nightwing, It all depends on two things going forward (1) After Blockbuster can we have a really NEW story hopefully that is international or inter-dimensional i.e. Skartaris, Gemworld (2) If he stays in a relationship with Shawn quit this baby making nonsense and not continue to rush things. If Nightwing 24 to 28 is another Bludhaven rehash or we have a Daddy-Nightwing situation then I will drop the series.
    I agree that I don't want more of Bludhaven since so far, Seeley has failed to make the setting engaging.

But if Shawn dies, the baby dies, or anything like that, I'll drop the book.

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I agree that I don't want more of Bludhaven since so far, Seeley has failed to make the setting engaging.

But if Shawn dies, the baby dies, or anything like that, I'll drop the book.
    Well someone just asked Seeley on twitter about wanting Shawn dead, and his answer was 'nope!'. So Shawn is safe at least.

Quote Originally Posted by WingGrayson View Post
    Well someone just asked Seeley on twitter about wanting Shawn dead, and his answer was 'nope!'. So Shawn is safe at least.
    That's good...still worried about the baby.

I want Daddy Dick dammit!

Rookie Member

It would certainly be an interesting dynamic. Of course, we're assuming Shawn is really pregnant. There's always a chance she was forced to make that phone call to draw Dick back home for whatever purpose Deathwing's true boss - not Pyg - has in mind.

Please no. Dick is already saddled with enough dead weight in Bludhaven and the Titans. No need to add a baby to the list.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Oh boy more Blockbustezzzzzzzzz.
    I liked Blockbuster best when he FIRST appeared--dumb as a rock, back in the 60's. Now it's just uuuugggggghhhhhh . . .

I didn't think Shawn would die for a moment, but I don't think there's a pregnancy at all. Not unless they're going to reset the universe immediately.

Either way, I was wondering, when Nice said he'd been armed by the Second Hand, I assumed it was maybe a ref to Clock King or something like that, but given that Dick's been touched by the mutiversity, and there's a new event coming up, I wonder if it was a reference to the Empty Hand? (Either that or Alfred's hand went on to some seriously shady stuff once it was free of him.)

(That said Morrison + hands takes me right into The Filth and makes me feel kind of queasy.)

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    inter-dimensional i.e. Skartaris, Gemworld
    This is what I hope we get eventually, it's kinda sad that the most exciting Nightwing arcs are all "global" in scope at most. And Gemworld would be perfect, I mean, Robinson wanted to do a Gemworld arc in his JLA run before the New 52 cut that short (Dick was Batman at the time and leading it, so it makes sense to do it now).

Also, don't want to bring back the Titans stuff, but it occurred to me that we'll never get a Nightwing event. Only Batman ones or Titans ones. That's incredibly sad. At least Grayson had the reach for a potential event story (JL vs. SS could've easily been a Grayson story, actually, it should've been one), but anytime Nightwing has the potential for one, it'll be pushed into being a Batman one or a Titans one.

...Bruce is hiding a dark secret I'm so shocked. This is really getting boring at this point I wonder why anyone even trusts Batman the dude is hiding everything from anyone till it's too late. I hope NW isn't involved too much in this.
    Anyway I have to agree if Nightwing is stuck in Blüdhaven from now on I will drop it. Seeley is the only reason why I still read it, the first arc was amazing and the current one is ok but I expected something else. I was hoping Seeley would give us more stuff like Raptor and less...well Blüdhaven. But I'm still optimistic.

I will say that the new Bludhaven arc doesn't sound as exciting as the current one, but I think I'll probably still enjoy it .

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Also, don't want to bring back the Titans stuff, but it occurred to me that we'll never get a Nightwing event. Only Batman ones or Titans ones. That's incredibly sad. At least Grayson had the reach for a potential event story (JL vs. SS could've easily been a Grayson story, actually, it should've been one), but anytime Nightwing has the potential for one, it'll be pushed into being a Batman one or a Titans one.
    Well if we still had the Grayson,midnighter,suicide squad thing still going. just saying.

Grayson was great, but we weren't getting any Grayson events. JL vs. SS would never have been a Grayson event. Im not sure how one even comes to the conclusion that that was a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I will say that the new Bludhaven arc doesn't sound as exciting as the current one, but I think I'll probably still enjoy it .
    Same, Seeley is Seeley, he'll find some way to make it enjoyable enough.

Also, while I'm incredibly happy Zatanna is going to be in the new 'Tec arc (which plays out of The Button... wow, DC is going all in on this Rebirth stuff), it's pretty sad Dick hasn't had a chance to show up. I mean, he had his "big" weekly introduced Cass here, and they spent a lot of time together, so obviously one of Cass' closest associates aside from Harper and Steph would be Dick, but they've never even interacted since then, hell, we never got to see Dick talk to Steph after that aside from Monster Men stuff. I know someone mentioned it in this thread, but what Dick needs more than focus in Titans is focus in the Batfamily. It's like, he's supposed to be this second head or whatever, but he barely even knows the current Batfam. His "position" in the Batfam means nothing right now, Batwoman is way more important to the family than he is (well, the core family of Jason, Damian, and Babs is fine, tho).

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Same, Seeley is Seeley, he'll find some way to make it enjoyable enough.

Also, while I'm incredibly happy Zatanna is going to be in the new 'Tec arc (which plays out of The Button... wow, DC is going all in on this Rebirth stuff), it's pretty sad Dick hasn't had a chance to show up. I mean, he had his "big" weekly introduced Cass here, and they spent a lot of time together, so obviously one of Cass' closest associates aside from Harper and Steph would be Dick, but they've never even interacted since then, hell, we never got to see Dick talk to Steph after that aside from Monster Men stuff. I know someone mentioned it in this thread, but what Dick needs more than focus in Titans is focus in the Batfamily. It's like, he's supposed to be this second head or whatever, but he barely even knows the current Batfam. His "position" in the Batfam means nothing right now, Batwoman is way more important to the family than he is (well, the core family of Jason, Damian, and Babs is fine, tho).
    I have the same issue with Batgirl or the rest of the Core Family when it comes to the 'Tec team.

I feel like we should see more family dynamics play out as much as the team dynamics with the core team.

But that's just me...