Page 851 of 857 FirstFirst ... 351751801841847848849850851852853854855 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 12844

Just because he's not close to the fringe Bat associates in 'Tec, doesn't mean he's doesn't know the current Batfamily or that his position in the family is in any danger. He's firmly established when it comes to his place in the Batfamily, and regularly interacts with the most popular ones. He needs being an integral part of a premier superhero team again, and reach outside of just the Batfamily, way more then he does being close to Cass Cain or Stephanie Brown. LoL its not even close really. Like for instance, i'd much rather see him pop up in Supersons than i would 'Tec.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-20-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Just because he's not close to the fringe Bat associates in 'Tec, doesn't mean he's doesn't know the current Batfamily or that his position in the family is in any danger. He's firmly established when it comes to his place in the Batfamily, and regularly interacts with the most popular ones. He needs being an integral part of a premier superhero team again, and reach outside of just the Batfamily, way more then he does being close to Cass Cain or Stephanie Brown. LoL its not even close really. Like for instance, i'd much rather see him pop up in Supersons than i would 'Tec.
    I'd be really happy if we saw him in both .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be really happy if we saw him in both .
    Ya, but its Tynion. Odds are he would probably just use him to try and show how cool one of the 'Tec guys are.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, but its Tynion. Odds are he would probably just use him to try and show how cool one of the 'Tec guys are.
    Well, I wouldn't put it past him, but it would still be nice seeing him hang out with that group .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I wouldn't put it past him, but it would still be nice seeing him hang out with that group .
    Agreed. Eternal showed that NuDick wasn't Bitchtit as far as Cass went, and I'd like to see him play the role he should have been playing since 2000, as an awesome/maybe over protective big bro.

A Jean-Paul v Dick rematch could also be cool if done under the right circumstances.

https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...57581638983684

So what is this? Another solicits goofs again?

And I hope this next Bludhaven will have more quality than the first Blud arc. I really enjoyed reading those old comics of Dick as the protector of Haven. This guy deserves his own city. I guess it's partially Seeley's fault for making Bludhaven quite unlikeable.

Quote Originally Posted by WingGrayson View Post
    It would certainly be an interesting dynamic. Of course, we're assuming Shawn is really pregnant. There's always a chance she was forced to make that phone call to draw Dick back home for whatever purpose Deathwing's true boss - not Pyg - has in mind.
    No she didn't make any phone calls. It was a voice message that was sent days before Dick checked it.

And I guess Deathwing will make an appearance again because I saw Javier posted one of his original arts that consisted of Dick and Deathwing fighting - looks like a new one.

Well before the launch of Rebirth, the publishers did say that we are into some surprises and new things so making Dick a dad could be part of it >o <
    Just my wishful thinking but Daddy Dick ftw

im cool with nightdaddy but not with shawn.

Quote Originally Posted by OversizedLoad View Post
    That cover is gorgeous. I'm loving the legs for days look. I hope he steals that dog. Look at the scrappy little thing barking at Blockbuster, it's dotey.

Veteran Member

Blockbuster admittedly doesn't look half bad. Also with Dixon and DC pushing Bane as the Batman of crime I doubt we'll be seeing the 90's era Blockbuster.

No thanks a child is the last thing Dick needs in his life right now besides children die a horrible way in DC no need for Lian 2.0.
    Anyway I wonder how the current arc will end at least Shawn won't die.

Yeah, no kids for Nightwing. That poor kid will either end up dead or rapidly aged into an adult for an angsty "my offspring has turned against me" story.
    I'm on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Atlanta962

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    No thanks a child is the last thing Dick needs in his life right now besides children die a horrible way in DC no need for Lian 2.0.
    Anyway I wonder how the current arc will end at least Shawn won't die.
    I'm picking Shawn art therapying Pyg and adopting the little dollotron Robin.

Although I'm all up for Daddy Dick, I also understand if it just turns out to be a pregnancy scare because knowing how DC is capable of abusing children in the past, I don't want to see Dick carry another weight of a dead child of his own.

Child or no child, I just want see more of Shawn and hopefully she'll be more than just a 'girlfriend material' who can add some exciting tastes to the series. I honestly like her so much.

AND Damian NEEDS TO BECOME A REGULAR SUPPORTING IN NIGHTWING!!

As someone who wants more grayson-esque stories i obviously don't want to give dick more reasons to stay in bludhaven so I'm obviously against the idea of dick having a child
    But even if i wanted a more traditional nightwing series i would still be against it as not only will it limit the demographic that nightwing can be marketed to it will also give us more pointless issues with dick having existential crisis regarding his nightwing identity
    And this is a question to all the Shawn fans who want her to be a bigger part of series exactly what has she done to capture your imagination because while i don't hate her nor am i a dickxbabs shipper i still am not against the idea of her being just another character