Page 993 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 49389394398398999099199299399499599699710031043 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 16303

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    (Only thing about Gotham Resistence - wasn't one of that month's issues of Green Arrow supposed to be Part 4 of the story - what happened with that?)
    That's coming out next month.

Incredible Member

I mean, Hope Larson over on Batgirl has also been writing a pretty good Nightwing - and Dick/Babs relationship - for a little while now, so I don't think it taking a more prominent role in the book is a bad thing at all!

What with Minos being back, Dick looking to have a significant role in "Gotham Resistence" - which looks totally Bruceless, and to start from a Dick'n'Damian POV - the continuation of New Order, and "Batgirl" building an entire arc out of Dick guest-starring.... These seem like pretty good solicits. Even Titans is having a Nightwing-centred issue, and I'm sure noone actually believes Dick is actually a traitor.

Month on month, I'm never quite sure why people are so annoyed.

(Only thing about Gotham Resistence - wasn't one of that month's issues of Green Arrow supposed to be Part 4 of the story - what happened with that?)
    Green Arrow tie-in is October.

Damn Snyder's massive swinging cock for knocking the momentum out of Nightwing again.

Bringing Minos back is awesome and I couldn't be more excited for this Spyral arc. It's just a shame that it'll only be three issues because everything Snyder writes demands the attention of EVERY OTHER BOOK. Other than that, this all looks fantastic. This'll probably been the most Dick I've ever gotten over a two-month period.

I'm looking for to Nightwing in Batgirl. You guys here turned me off their relationship for a while, but Shawn Tsang has made any alternative relationship look appealing.

Titans finally looks to be doing something with Dick for once. It certainly seems in character for him, given his work with Spyral and the Court of Owls. I have no doubt that there's an angle he's working. This is actually the first indicator I've seen of Abnett acknowledging Dick's current status in the Nightwing title.

And The New Order still looks interesting.
    Last edited by NightwingIvI; 06-19-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batdog?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Incredible Member Lady Nightwing's Avatar

Solicits give away way too much info. The mystery of the traitor was one of the (very) few things Titans had going for it. Brace yourselves for the epic PIS that leads to Dick becoming a mole unbeknownst to himself, the worlds greatest detective, the rest of his family and the spy organisation Spyral. I don't think Abnett can pull this off, it's going to pale in comparison to the mole arc in the Young Justice cartoon.

Incredible Member

There must be more Spyral stuff after Gotham Resistance. 3 issues is too short for my liking. I believe Mr. Minos is not working alone.
    Last edited by yohyoi; 06-19-2017 at 03:12 PM.

First Wally and now Dick....God, I've come to hate Titans.

I mean, Hope Larson over on Batgirl has also been writing a pretty good Nightwing - and Dick/Babs relationship - for a little while now, so I don't think it taking a more prominent role in the book is a bad thing at all!

What with Minos being back, Dick looking to have a significant role in "Gotham Resistence" - which looks totally Bruceless, and to start from a Dick'n'Damian POV - the continuation of New Order, and "Batgirl" building an entire arc out of Dick guest-starring.... These seem like pretty good solicits. Even Titans is having a Nightwing-centred issue, and I'm sure noone actually believes Dick is actually a traitor.

Month on month, I'm never quite sure why people are so annoyed.
    This Titans thing actually sounds interesting. Gives Nightwing something to do other than stand around barking orders. Stories need conflicts to thrive, and this is something that, if followed up on, can lead to further development. I doubt that DC is going Hydra Cap on Dick anytime soon, but giving him ties to H.I.V.E. creates more storytelling opportunities. And it's not like Dick doesn't have a history of lying to his teammates to protect them.

Mighty Member

Yeah more Spyral stuff is always good. Although I'm curious now of what Bludhaven stuff is next. What else is left for Seeley to go back over? Blowing it up?

https://m.soundcloud.com/parlipod/ep...medium=twitter

Seeley likes Grayson more than Nightwing

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    https://m.soundcloud.com/parlipod/ep...medium=twitter

Seeley likes Grayson more than Nightwing
    I like his Grayson run more too. The Nightwing run feels more restricted and less creativity involved, which probably bores him.

Mighty Member

I don't know why they won't let him have more creative freedom. Like I said before how much more can you pull out of Bludhanven and will they won't they Babs stuff? Will the 2nd year be less restrictive?

So, DickBabs really is happening, huh? So much for picking the book back up.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

All-New Member

Both Nightwing solicits say that dick will be "Foreign yet familiar" What does everyone think they are talking about?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    So, DickBabs really is happening, huh? So much for picking the book back up.
    To be fair it's happening in Batgirl not Nightwing as far as we know. We don't even know if it's actually happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    To be fair it's happening in Batgirl not Nightwing as far as we know. We don't even know if it's actually happening.
    I mean, DC is the king of teasing DickxBabs but then never doing anything with it .