Page 1293 of 1377 FirstFirst ... 29379311931243128312891290129112921293129412951296129713031343 ... LastLast
Results 19,381 to 19,395 of 20646
  1. #19381
    Mighty Member nightbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    yeah because they had Batman as the lead. I want them to build and grow nightwing and his world first then build up to a batfamily event crossover movie like a batman avengers movie. But if they start nightwing off in gotham, fighting batvilians with batgirl and batman people will look him as a supporter character in his own movie. because that's batman "toys" let nightwing have his own first. It's like a date get to know the individual before you meet the fam.
    We will not see Nightwing fighting crime in Gotham. DC more interested in promoting idea Nightwing = Bludhaven.
    And Batgirl is not as tightly associated to Batman, as let’s say Catwoman, that people would think about Bruce all the time. After all Dick and Babs have their own history in comics and, to lesser degree, outside it.
    And honestly it’s hard to have (right now) a Nightwing movie without at least mentioning Batman and their history together. Especially at this point considering where DCEU’s Batman started.
    Last edited by nightbird; 02-13-2018 at 07:41 AM.

  2. #19382
    Incredible Member WonderNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    We will not see Nightwing fighting crime in Gotham. DC more interested in promoting idea Nightwing = Bludhaven.
    And Batgirl is not as tightly associated to Batman, as let’s say Catwoman, that people would think about Bruce all the time. After all Dick and Babs have their own history in comics and, to lesser degree, outside it.
    And honestly it’s hard to have (right now) a Nightwing movie without at least mentioning Batman and their history together. Especially at this point considering where DCEU’s Batman started.
    of course they should mention Batman and there relationship. But there is a difference between call backs to history and full on supporting characters.

  3. #19383
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Japan getting it first
    That's to be expected with anime productions. We'll get it maybe a couple of months later. I saw a "2018" blurb, but had anticipated more news by now. The trailers looked great.

  4. #19384
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    That's to be expected with anime productions. We'll get it maybe a couple of months later. I saw a "2018" blurb, but had anticipated more news by now. The trailers looked great.
    it will be out in april fo us

  5. #19385
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    it will be out in april fo us
    Hey, that's great news! Straight to DVD/BluRay?

  6. #19386
    Mighty Member nightbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Hey, that's great news! Straight to DVD/BluRay?
    Yes=)


  7. #19387
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Yes=)

    Ninja Gorillas has got to be the coolest thing that has ever been conceived of. I am going crazy over the notion of Gorilla Grodd in this movie.

  8. #19388
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    So what happened to the Nightwing film news?

  9. #19389
    Mighty Member nightbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    So what happened to the Nightwing film news?
    https://twitter.com/buddboetticher/s...825862144?s=20
    He just made his “announcement” earlier than Valentine’s Day

  10. #19390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    So what happened to the Nightwing film news?
    Its probaly still in preproduction as well as the early days of casting so once they cast everyone and start filming we'll know.

  11. #19391

  12. #19392

  13. #19393
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Oh, these are so sweet! I LOVE fan-art. It's the only place where you can see nice things.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 02-14-2018 at 11:22 PM.

  14. #19394

  15. #19395
    Mighty Member nightbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Oh, these are so sweet! I LOVE fan-art. It's the only place where you can see nice things.
    I miss some meaningful interactions between Bruce and Dick.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •