Page 1114 of 1122 FirstFirst ... 114614101410641104111011111112111311141115111611171118 ... LastLast
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 16817
  1. #16696

  2. #16697
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    836

    Default

    DC Icons Nightwing Action Figure

    Release Date: September 13, 2017



    http://www.tfaw.com/Toys/Profile/DC-...igure___510026

  3. #16698
    Incredible Member Korath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    636

    Default

    I really hope that Stepan Sejic draws the four issues of Gotham Resistance... It's just incredibly beautiful !

  4. #16699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I really hope that Stepan Sejic draws the four issues of Gotham Resistance... It's just incredibly beautiful !
    He's only on Suicide Squad #26, unfortunately. At least he drew the cover to Nightwing #29 (I'm not sure... but I think he may have drawn the cover to Teen Titans #12, too?).

  5. #16700
    Incredible Member Korath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    He's only on Suicide Squad #26, unfortunately. At least he drew the cover to Nightwing #29 (I'm not sure... but I think he may have drawn the cover to Teen Titans #12, too?).
    Damn, his bearded Dick is awesome looking.

  6. #16701
    Mighty Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    This looks so much fun. So is this a page from? SS, TT, GA or Nightwing?

  7. #16702
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This looks so much fun. So is this a page from? SS, TT, GA or Nightwing?
    I guess Suicide Squad #26

  8. #16703
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Graysoncam? Really Barbara? Is this even legal?






  9. #16704
    Astonishing Member Caivu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    I don't know if that would even crack the top 10 shadiest things Oracle did.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

    Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow



    Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

  10. #16705
    Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I really hope that Stepan Sejic draws the four issues of Gotham Resistance... It's just incredibly beautiful !
    We get Paul Pelletier on the Nightwing issue. Which I absolutely love!

  11. #16706
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    39

    Default

    So, it's a very busy day for Nightwing:
    spoilers:
    dressed like Batman to fool the Justice League, like a traitor to fool HIVE and like Jon Snow to join Gotham Resistance. I have few questions: if this is a Nightwing from another Multiverse, where is ours? Is he going to play a role again in Metal? And, most important, if he isn't Jon, is Damian gonna be Bran and Babs Arya?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by L.H.; 09-13-2017 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Spoiler added

  12. #16707
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    So, it's a very busy day for Nightwing:
    spoilers:
    dressed like Batman to fool the Justice League, like a traitor to fool HIVE and like Jon Snow to join Gotham Resistance. I have few questions: if this is a Nightwing from another Multiverse, where is ours? Is he going to play a role again in Metal? And, most important, if he isn't Jon, is Damian gonna be Bran and Babs Arya?
    end of spoilers
    Indeed it has. Nightwing was the best bit of metal #2 for me.
    They're all our Nightwing

  13. #16708
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    They're all our Nightwing
    I mean the one in Teen Titans #12. It seems like he is coming from the Dark Multiverse. So, if I'm right and he is going to be the Nightwing of the next issue, where is the Nightwing of this Universe?
    I loved him in Metal, too

  14. #16709
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,637

    Default

    So apparently Humphries is the new writer? Him and Seeley just switched books lol.

  15. #16710
    Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    So apparently Humphries is the new writer? Him and Seeley just switched books lol.
    Where'd you hear this?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •