Page 1115 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 11561510151065110511111112111311141115111611171118111911251165 ... LastLast
Results 16,711 to 16,725 of 17789
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Myyst View Post
    Where'd you hear this?
    Someone posted the leaked December solicits in the DC comics forums.

Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Someone posted the leaked December solicits in the DC comics forums.
    Wowy. Excuse me while I go huntin

Mighty Member

Here is the one: "THE UNTOUCHABLE: HUNTERS!" Nightwing finally feels like he's got his life in Blüdhaven under control. But the one thing he wasn't expecting was for a case from his past in Gotham City to rear its head here-a murderer he never set eyes on, but whose unmistakable signature has arrived in his new city! How many people will die before he's stopped this time? Or worse than that...what if Dick can't stop him? Incoming creative team Sam Humphries and Bernard Chang kick off a story that will take Nightwing back to his days as Robin and force him to question his future as well!

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    I mean the one in Teen Titans #12. It seems like he is coming from the Dark Multiverse. So, if I'm right and he is going to be the Nightwing of the next issue, where is the Nightwing of this Universe?
    I loved him in Metal, too
    Oh I must have missed that I just assumed it was ours in a jazzy new uniform.

So apparently Humphries is the new writer? Him and Seeley just switched books lol.
    I don't know how to process this .

Bernard Chang is pretty solid though, last I checked.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know how to process this .

Bernard Chang is pretty solid though, last I checked.
    I don't either. I like them both as they are at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Oh I must have missed that I just assumed it was ours in a jazzy new uniform.
    Well, Snyder is definitely telling that he is our Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Well, Snyder is definitely telling that he is our Nightwing.
    So he is ours right? the guy at the end of TT?

That's what I understood from Snyder's interview on CBR.

Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar

Here is the one: "THE UNTOUCHABLE: HUNTERS!" Nightwing finally feels like he's got his life in Blüdhaven under control. But the one thing he wasn't expecting was for a case from his past in Gotham City to rear its head here-a murderer he never set eyes on, but whose unmistakable signature has arrived in his new city! How many people will die before he's stopped this time? Or worse than that...what if Dick can't stop him? Incoming creative team Sam Humphries and Bernard Chang kick off a story that will take Nightwing back to his days as Robin and force him to question his future as well!
    Got dammit. I already went on my journey and ended up in 4chan somehow. But I love what Sam brought to the Green Lantern mythos. And I love how he wrote Jessica. Though I don't care for the new synopsis much, mainly because I want Dick's Robin days explored in a mini, I'm down with Sammy. And Bernard Chang wasn't on my artist radar, but he's solid. (I got him confused with Brian Ching and was a bit worried at first lol)

Yeah... idk about going back to Robin days and Gotham for Nightwing (again...), but this sounds like a good team. I mean, Humphries did amazing work with the GLs, and I guess, at the very least, we could get a sick Nightwing/Green Lanterns crossover before Rebirth ends, lol.

Bernard Chang is indeed a good artist, so let's how this all turns out...

Not the biggest fan of Sam Humphries going off his Marvel work. Did not like a lot of the stuff he did there. I haven't read any of his DC stuff though. Bernard Chang is okay. Though the idea of more stories where we are forced to look at Dick horrible New 52/Rebirth Robin costume feels me with annoyance and frustration. Seeley has a good run and it is sad to see that end.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    That's what I understood from Snyder's interview on CBR.
    Do you mean today's interview? I've already read it, thanks. So I was wrong as usual, but the uniform and the solicit of #29 gave me that idea.

Incredible Member

LOL. Seeley and Humphries switched books. I thought Humphries will write a Shazam book, but he did say...

Attachment 54701

Dick confirmed one of the greatest DCU characters EVER. (Mr. Humphries, Imma let you finish but Dick is the greatest.)

Anyway, Dick Robin stories are NEEDED. He is the most well known and influential Robin and sidekick of all time, the lack of modern Dick Robin comic stories is a surprise. I remember watching Dick Robin in the cartoons as a kid and looking for ongoing or recent comics involving him. Sadly, there were a few and it's mostly Year One books. He has grown up and unlike Batman who was updated to the modern era in comics, Dick Robin was mostly stuck in the Golden and Silver ages.

I have a lot of thoughts on the modernization of Robin actually. Example of those are the Rise and Downfall of Tim Drake, and the Birth of a New Kind of Robin: Damian Wayne. Robin is in my opinion one of the most, if not the most, complex and rich legacies in fiction. Like how Batman became a different symbol for different groups and time periods, Robin reflected the evolution of comics, especially sidekicks, and the readers of its' time.

Incredible Member

Also, Titans wasn't bad this week. Thankfully they did not make Dick OOC for the sake of drama. Dick and Wally's friendship was awesome too. Poor Wally though, he deserves better than what DC is doing to him right now.