Page 1263 of 1263 FirstFirst ... 26376311631213125312591260126112621263
Results 18,931 to 18,935 of 18935
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    They just feel kind of useless to me. The problem also is that Dareveil is the one that is most known for them, and he is a character Nightwing feels so much like a knockoff of a lot of the time. So they don't really feel like Dick's "own" weapons. Also with the bo staff thing Robin/Tim is at least the most well known character in comics that uses it probably, and I don't think guns are pointless even if Jason isn't allowed to kill people at the moment. Dick used his gun very well in Grayson without killing anyone. Also visually they are a lot better than two short sticks I think.

Although I'm not saying I want Dick to use a gun. Far from it. I'd prefer him to just be a hand to hand fighter and just give him some gauntlets or something to use.
    Daredevil is know for being Blind more then he is for holding Kali sticks, He used his gun as a joke back then, and only kept it on him part of that uniform, he would never have a gun on him now.

Incredible Member

Nightwing #38 Bernard Chang

Nightwing #38 Var. Ed. Yasmine Putri

Incredible Member

Also the last issue of Nightwing: The New Order is coming this Wednesday. I personally enjoyed it, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new take on Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Daredevil is know for being Blind more then he is for holding Kali sticks, He used his gun as a joke back then, and only kept it on him part of that uniform, he would never have a gun on him now.
    He used the gun to defeat Paragon at the end of the first arc after the set up with him pretending to be a bad shot.

I've seen some very cool applications of Dick with his escrima sticks.

I definitely think they add to Dick more then they detract.