Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Mike Marts

Marvel Executive Editor Mike Marts is next up in the X-POSITION rotation, and CBR wants your questions about Marvel's X-Men universe!

Full article here.

Accidentally Divided By 0 Phoenix Egg's Avatar

Sent an honest, thoughtful question. Hopefully it isn't ignored.

Hey X-Positioneers!

If you're a CBR Community member, feel free to submit your questions here as well. I'll be circling back around to this forum before the interview takes place, so go ahead and hit me with your best shot!

Also feel free to submit via email/Twitter -- the link's in the full article.

Steve

Here's my question: Will there ever be place in the X-Men Universe for Rogue again?

Since we know logan is dieing does that mean schism will be a step closer in mending itself? Will there ever be a mending?

Will we ever finally have a Teen X-book that has the kids go on their own adventures and experiences and not just some tag along with the adults?

The X-Men are now both physically and theologically divided and they have been that in the past at times as well, yet in the last few years the franchise has been severally lacking an overall theme to their books. Now that you've returned to editing the X-books, will there be more of coherence of overarching theme applied to the franchise like it used to have pre-Marvel Now!?

Will it be finallly addressed that Scott Summers is getting the shaft? Scarlet Witch practically destroyed the mutant race and yet she is (was) part of an Avengers team! Cyclops was not under control at the time. However, finally, Cyclops has become an interesting character.

Will Chris Claremont get to write a group book?

BANNED

Is it going to be addressed in the X-verse WHY Rogue had to be written out for several issues after her "death", and yet other solo/group heroes like Captain America and Wolverine continued to chug along with nary a care in the world for continuity?

Also: Will there ever be a writer who actually remembers Rachel's existence?

Any chance we can see Rachel have a bigger presence? In particular, Wolverine and the X-Men is dealing with the Askani and yet she's not mentioned or appearing?

Mike Marts, I look forward to everything you bring to the X-Books. I am a big fan of the Nightcrawler and Shadowcat friendship. I just love it. I'm curious if down the road will they have any more interaction?

I thought of another:

Any chance we get to see Storm and Jean interact more, going forward?

Are the X-Men going to form one family again, or Schism is going to stay forever?
    Top characters: Magneto, Cyclops, Kitty Pryde, Warpath, Rogue, Thanos, Hulk.

Cyclops was right
    Magneto was right

Mr. Marts, is it possible that we'll see a renewed/invigorated focus on the main "protecting those that hate and fear them," oppressed minority metaphor/theme? I feel that the books have moved away from this theme over the past few years in favor of a more wandering purpose.

This is the most I've ever been interested in seeing what other people ask in an X-Position.

Because laziness.