Page 281 of 291 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4353
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I had to agreed with Dataweaver, Tim got sadled wiht the whole hacker thing, for being the first Robin that showed attitude on that, but reading his minis and solo, he doesn't really use then that much, you see him doing more typical detective work. Even before the reboot he was more of a tactician master, that a tech wizard.
    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    The most frustrating thing about making Tim the hacker guy was that scene at the start of B&R:E. The one where Dick and Jason have chased this badguy up a roof, and then Tim stands there and explains how he's hacked the guy's guns. Mostly because the old Tim would have had a more succinct answer: hit 'em with a stick.
    I agree with both of these. I mean, not only did Bruce once say that Tim would likely surpass his detective skills one day, Lady Shiva also said that once Tim reached the right age she would formally challenge him to a duel, and back then she only ever did this when she was convinced her opponent would serve as a good match for her.

Tim's way too good to just be stuck behind a monitor.
    His current approval rating is 34%, meaning 34% of Americans are still morons.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I agree with both of these. I mean, not only did Bruce once say that Tim would likely surpass his detective skills one day, Lady Shiva also said that once Tim reached the right age she would formally challenge him to a duel, and back then she only ever did this when she was convinced her opponent would serve as a good match for her.

He is a good detective, but I still think that "The Question" (which was usually quite dark and gritty) isn't really the right genre for him.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post

While I don't think Tim should become Diet-Oracle either, the fact that Oracle HAS such a die-hard fanbase shows that there's nothing inherently wrong with being "stuck behind a monitor"
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

First panel of "A Lonely Place of Living":

IMG_20170913_164536.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Incredible Member

YES!!

Incredible Member

You gotta love stalker Tim. He is such a creep.

Incredible Member

Mighty Member

(Breathes excitedly into paper bag)

Does...

(Breathes into bag again)

Does this mean what I think it does? The return of the Pre-Flashpoint origin, or at least some parts of it?
    “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal."

-C.S. Lewis

My buddy and I started a Podcast!
    http://franchisewars.madewithopinion.com
    Star Wars, Batman: Arkham, Doctor Who, Indiana Jones, and the New 52!
    In the latest one, what were the high points and low points of the New 52?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post

(Breathes excitedly into paper bag)

Does...

(Breathes into bag again)

Does this mean what I think it does? The return of the Pre-Flashpoint origin, or at least some parts of it?
    From Tynion's twitter:
    For those of you asking, "Wait, does that mean _______?!?!"
    The answer is yes.

Incredible Member

Tim's first Father's Day with Bruce.

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Mighty Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Finally a good news, anyhow I'm still cautious on this "A Lonely place of living"

While this is very, VERY good news, I'm still not terribly excited about Lonely Place of Living. Evil Tim Batman and Doomsday can't really compete with Kon and Bart like I know a lot of us had been hoping for since Tim was first imprisoned, or even just the normal 'Tec team.

Also, while I do hope for it overall, there IS an extra-bitter side of me that doesn't want Tim having been a Robin back. I try to shut that side me up.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    First panel of "A Lonely Place of Living":

IMG_20170913_164536.jpg
    I wonder if this is Dick holding the pictures if they're keeping the chronology of Tim's origin correct or if he goes straight to Bruce this time...