Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179
Results 2,671 to 2,678 of 2678

Here's an interview with country music's Will Hoge.

The Unguided album news.

The new Heaven & Earth album will be called Hard To Kill. The album is due out September 29th via Quarto Valley Records.

Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-12-2017 at 03:46 PM.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new group Sons of Apollo will release their debut album, Psychotic Symphony, on October 20th via InsideOut Music.

The group is made up of: Mike Portnoy (drums) and Derek Sherinian (keyboards), Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (guitars), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Jeff Scott Soto (vocals).

01. God Of The Sun
    02. Coming Home
    03. Signs Of The Time
    04. Labyrinth
    05. Alive
    06. Lost In Oblivion
    07. Figaro/S Whore
    08. Divine Addiction
    09. Opus Maximus

You can listen to the song "Signs of the Time" via this YouTube link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    You can check out the lyric video for the new Gregg Allman song "My Only True Friend" HERE!
    That is a beautiful final song to go out with.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber is #1 for 13 weeks in the US Billboard Hot 100. We will find out on Monday, if it continues to stay on top for the fourteenth week.

Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran, #1 song for twelve weeks in the US Billboard Hot 100 is currently the biggest selling single of 2017 by a huge mile.

The top 5 top selling singles of 2017

1. Shape Of You - 13, 224,000
    2. Despacito - 9,239,000
    3. Something Just Like This by Tje Chainsmokers feat. Coldplay - 5,583,000
    4. That's What I Like by Bruno Mars - 4,858,000
    5. Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran - 4,621,000
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That is a beautiful final song to go out with.
    I first heard the song a couple weeks ago and I loved it so much that I put the album on my buy list, which I hadn't planned on doing prior to the song being released.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

On Friday I saw a concert double headlined by Dropkick Murphy's and Rancid. Took my son. It was one of the most amazing concerts I ever saw. Both bands brought amazing passion and power back to back. If anyone gets a chance to see them on their tour, go for it. It is worth it.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The new group Sons of Apollo will release their debut album, Psychotic Symphony, on October 20th via InsideOut Music.

The group is made up of: Mike Portnoy (drums) and Derek Sherinian (keyboards), Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (guitars), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Jeff Scott Soto (vocals).

01. God Of The Sun
    02. Coming Home
    03. Signs Of The Time
    04. Labyrinth
    05. Alive
    06. Lost In Oblivion
    07. Figaro/S Whore
    08. Divine Addiction
    09. Opus Maximus

You can listen to the song "Signs of the Time" via this YouTube link.

Ron Thal (aka Bumblefoot) has always been a nice cool guy. He stepped into Guns N Roses in 2008 and really did it on short notice. As he joked , Rose told him he had to learn EVERY SONG the band had done and did practice for a couple months. But he put over how nice a guy Rose is and he did have a regret. Thal so wanted to go into a studio and do work with Rose , Ashba and Fortus on a new album. But the band was touring Chinese awhile and Rose didn't seem to wanna do anymore new music then.

I first heard the song a couple weeks ago and I loved it so much that I put the album on my buy list, which I hadn't planned on doing prior to the song being released.

As I told on facebook , if someone knows they don't have long ...this song summed up Allman's life. He likely knew with his age and sickness he had , he wouldn't be lasting long.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Galactic Cowboys have reunited and will release a new album by the end of the year.

Converge album news.

Iron Monkey album news.

The Kenny Chesney live album, Live In No Shoes Nation, is due out October 27th.

Lee Ann Womack's 9th studio album will be called The Lonely, The Lonesome & The Gone. It is due out October 27th.

1. “All The Trouble”
    2. “The Lonely, the Lonesome & the Gone”
    3. “He Called Me Baby”
    4. “Hollywood”
    5. “End of the End of the World”
    6. “Bottom of the Barrel”
    7. “Shine on Rainy Day”
    8. “Mama Lost Her Smile”
    9. “Wicked”
    10. “Long Black Veil”
    11. “Someone Else’s Heartache”
    12. “Sunday”
    13. “Talking Behind Your Back”
    14. “Take The Devil Out of Me”