Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119
Results 1,771 to 1,774 of 1774

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    I must confess I needed to use Jesse Nevin's annotations to understand some of Century (especially the ending of 1999), but then I had no what so ever problems reading it

In a way, I'm quite happy with them taking their time. Hopefully they'll work on LOEG vol. 4 (supposed to be big and complex) at the same time. There's also almost too much good stuff coming out the next couple of months
    Yeah, I don't quite understand everything that goes on in Century, but I still quite enjoy it. I would rank the books as V1+2, Heart of Ice, Roses of Berlin, Century, then Black Dossier. If there is a LOEG v4, I really hope it is epic and grand. In Roses, O'Neill's art was amazing, but I felt Moore took a step back from the story and allowed it to be the O'Neill show. With the next volume, I hope there's more of a balance. It is clear to me I prefer the stories set in the past, than in today's society. That's when the LOEG is best.

Wow great stuff there aaltomuoto! You got to let me in on which auction sites you use. Wait... maybe you shouldn't for my wallets sake

Quote Originally Posted by RIPLynott View Post
    Hey I was looking at picking up bouncer : one armed gun slinger (humanoids) was wondering if anyone knew if there are any books that come before this one. Ive seen a couple on amazon in hardcover (cains eye and executioners mercy) and I dont want to accidentally double dip. Thanks guys
    So far there are 9 volumes published in Europe. Cain's Eye and Executioner's Mercy are volume 1 and 2. "Bouncer: One Armed Gunslinger" collects volumes 3, 4 and 5, which is a complete story.

Hopefully volume 6 and 7 will also get collected by Humanoids, since that's another great story. Volume 8 and 9 are published through Glénat, so an English release is not very likely unfortunately. You will get complete stories though picking up volume 1 and 2, and the one armed gunslinger collection.
    Last edited by MartinNL; Today at 02:07 PM.

In case anyone else is interested, looks like Forbidden Planet have some copies of The Legend of the Scarlet Blades oversized & numbered edition in stock, for £26.21 plus shipping:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/106699-l...ion-hardcover/

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Wow great stuff there aaltomuoto! You got to let me in on which auction sites you use. Wait... maybe you shouldn't for my wallets sake

So far there are 9 volumes published in Europe. Cain's Eye and Executioner's Mercy are volume 1 and 2. "Bouncer: One Armed Gunslinger" collects volumes 3, 4 and 5, which is a complete story.

Hopefully volume 6 and 7 will also get collected by Humanoids, since that's another great story. Volume 8 and 9 are published through Glénat, so an English release is not very likely unfortunately. You will get complete stories though picking up volume 1 and 2, and the one armed gunslinger collection.
    Awesome thanks for the info!