Page 342 of 342 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342
Results 5,116 to 5,124 of 5124

Latest books:

Damn it. Prince Valiant has given me an appetite for classic strips. So apparently I've opened myself another comic-sinkhole for my money to disappear in.

I also completely forgot I'd put in an order for Southern Bastards 2. Bit of a shame since I was planning on switching to the Deluxe editions.
    Last edited by LordJulius; Yesterday at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Price for Hole of Tank Girl on Amazon marketplace has skyrocketeed like hell! Still, nothing can beat first Usagi Yojimbo, more than 500 quid. And some people think that Marvel's white whales are expensive.

@up - link doesn't work.

EDIT:

That's better, looks awesome, love design and even it's only video you can feel that heavystock paper. Shame I'm poor.
    I have a brand new but slightly damaged Usagi Saga 1 in thetrading post. Feel free to PM.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    I totally missed out on The White Lama (Jodorowsky/Bess), but Humanoids announced on Facebook the book will be reprinted and available this fall, together with the reprinted edition of The Technopriests.
    awesome, I love that Humanoids keep a lot of their books in print. If I like Metabarons enough then definitely gonna get the new printing of White Lama.

My recent haul. That's my May orders except 2-3 that I ordered in April but arrived in May. Still waiting on some books this month but didn't want to risk building a bigger haul

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Price for Hole of Tank Girl on Amazon marketplace has skyrocketeed like hell! Still, nothing can beat first Usagi Yojimbo, more than 500 quid. And some people think that Marvel's white whales are expensive.
    Think it's safe to say I missed out on that one. Still keeping an eye on the TG page to see when the surplus 21st Century Tank Girl will be made available. Nothing as of yet but I'll be damned if I miss out on that one.
    Marvel: Avengers, Avengers World, GotG 3000, Invaders, Thor, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Spidey 2099, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, Spider-Woman, Silver Surfer
    Image: Death Vigil, IXth Generation, Low, Nailbiter, Spread

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Think it's safe to say I missed out on that one. Still keeping an eye on the TG page to see when the surplus 21st Century Tank Girl will be made available. Nothing as of yet but I'll be damned if I miss out on that one.

Try FP, it's out of stock but again that's how I got mine copy couple months back.

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post

I wanna see some pics when it shows up please.
    International shipping + Russian post = I'll get the book only in a month... So I'm afraid someone will post some pics earlier

I see the complete eightball vol 1-18 is coming out. Is it any good?

I finally finished reading The Sculptor (little behind on reading). And wow, if that won't be my favourite 2015 comic I don't know what will. I loved it from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    I finally finished reading The Sculptor (little behind on reading). And wow, if that won't be my favourite 2015 comic I don't know what will. I loved it from start to finish.
    While I really really liked it I have more and more problems with it as time passes, mostly with the depiction of art but maybe after a 2nd reading it won't bother me too much (or maybe it was intentional)