Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168
Results 2,506 to 2,509 of 2509

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Definitely let us know how meka is compared to Zaya and Naja. I passed on it due to not being convinced by the preview, but I loved morvan's other stuff.
    Second this. I'm on the fence about purchasing Meka at some point. And if possible if anyone can give their opinion on Zaya and Naja as well.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Definitely let us know how meka is compared to Zaya and Naja. I passed on it due to not being convinced by the preview, but I loved morvan's other stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Second this. I'm on the fence about purchasing Meka at some point. And if possible if anyone can give their opinion on Zaya and Naja as well.
    i will. started in on the first few pages of meka before work, and once it slows down, i'll be pulling it back out. not sure when i'll get to zaya, but the art was looking very nice on a quick flip through.

quick thoughts on naja: i enjoyed it. it took me a bit to get into the art, as i've never been that big of fan of anime style, but it grew on me, and by the end thought it was excellent. storywise, naja is an international assassin and story is about the tangled webs of that business. it jumps around a bit (on purpose) but all comes together at the end. i'm looking forward to a reread of this to try to put all the pieces together.
    formerly 'weeks'

Letting everyone know that I got in my order from Top Shelf - HC of From Hell and the BoJeffries SC. It took about a week and a half (media mail) but superb packaging!

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Letting everyone know that I got in my order from Top Shelf - HC of From Hell and the BoJeffries SC. It took about a week and a half (media mail) but superb packaging!
    Do you mind posting front and back photos of the From Hell HC? I'm just curious how it looks compared to the version I have.