Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299
Results 4,471 to 4,475 of 4475

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Of course you should! Paperbacks should be banned!!
    but sometimes they are just so much cheaper

Newbie Member

256 is correct. I thought it was going to be bigger too. I mean that's what the title of the book suggests, right? But unfortunately not... also it has the glewn binding pretty much all Image HC's have. I wished they would do all their books like Saga, so with proper sewn binding. But apparently only Dark Horse and Humanoids seem to be able to make properly bounded books.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed by the art in the book. Not the art itself, but the size the art is printed at on the paper. Big white borders, making the art smaller than a regular sized comic! Are there are white borders in the single issues?
    Wow, really? I'm a bit concerned about the book right now hehehe

So, no new extras, right? Very strange... When Image announced this edition they promissed unseen stuff.

Could you post new pictures of it? We all will appreciate!

256 is correct. I thought it was going to be bigger too. I mean that's what the title of the book suggests, right? But unfortunately not... also it has the glewn binding pretty much all Image HC's have. I wished they would do all their books like Saga, so with proper sewn binding. But apparently only Dark Horse and Humanoids seem to be able to make properly bounded books.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed by the art in the book. Not the art itself, but the size the art is printed at on the paper. Big white borders, making the art smaller than a regular sized comic! Are there are white borders in the single issues?
    Does it include the backmatter from the letters pages?

My latest haul:

BTW, Moebius collection from graphitti is AWESOME, I need all these books ASAP.

Guy Delisle is the new alias of Alan Moore?