Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197
Results 2,941 to 2,947 of 2947

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    How is Wasteland story wise? I ran across the hc's a few times and they looked very nice.
    Sorry for being lazy but this is this is the story:

"One hundred years after the Big Wet, somewhere in America...

The Big Wet, a disaster that shattered the world and most of its inhabitants, has left the Earth in ruin. Half the world is now covered by poisonous, rising oceans. What dry land remains is a broken, infertile world of hard ground and harder living.

Into this world steps Michael, a scavenger who roams the wasteland, trading what he can salvage. But Michael's latest find will change his life for ever - a machine that talks in a forgotten language, supposedly giving directions to the fabled land of A-Ree-Yass-I, where mankind's downfall began."

Oh and it's very good!! The art needs some getting used to, but the story drags you in. Great stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    "Kongo" is brilliant. Excellent choice.

And damn, I'd love to get my hands on Copra. That seems to be all kinds of awesome.
    Thought I'd seen it in one of your pics some time ago. We got a new Dutch publisher called "Scratch Books" and they will come out will all kinds of awesome books. They also got Ulli Lust's book "Today is the last..." in hardcover etc etc. Interesting to see how long their breath is, since these aren't books that sell a lot over here.

As for Copra... Round 1 is coming out soon, but can also be ordered through Bergen Street Comics. Issue #13-18 can be ordered directly through Fiffe's Etsy store, same as Zegas.

At last it has arrived. Paid 13 quid for that, it's in very good condition with some shelf wear, which I don't mind anyway. Today's Amazon price for new copy was 84 . 84 for bloody hardcover with 280 pages, this market is crazy.

Seller gave me this comic, don't even know what that is.

Last edited by lvizzz; Today at 01:18 PM.

My latest haul: one of the best DC absolutes (Crisis on IE), rare Danger Girl absolute, limited/signed Usagi Yojimbo hardcover, Echo HC (so I don't understand: is it a reprint or an old version?) and a few more

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    My latest haul: one of the best DC absolutes (Crisis on IE), rare Danger Girl absolute, limited/signed Usagi Yojimbo hardcover, Echo HC (so I don't understand: is it a reprint or an old version?) and a few more

This COIE absolute looks great. Where did you get it? I hope they reprint it next year, as 2015 will mark its 30th anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    This COIE absolute looks great. Where did you get it? I hope they reprint it next year, as 2015 will mark its 30th anniversary.
    I was lucky enough to find this book only for a $70 at Amazon marketplace. Seller wrote its condition is "like new", but when the book came to me, it was completely new and sealed

@roland1580 - that's a great haul. What do you think about Echo? I'm more and more intrigued by this book but I can't convince myself of getting that.

I haven't seen this edition available for couple months so if somebody's willing to pay that crazy amount of money, here it is.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/078516355...I1OJPCRBMJUF7S