Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194
Results 2,896 to 2,902 of 2902

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Loved the Incal. Await more affordable Moebius books soon . Curious about Jodorosky, may checkout other books. Even his Dune documentary sounds great.
    Try "The Metabarons", that's probably Jodo's most coherent (and fun) series. It's not drawn by Moebius but Giminez is great as well. The HC is OOP at the moment but I'm sure they'll reprint it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Try "The Metabarons", that's probably Jodo's most coherent (and fun) series. It's not drawn by Moebius but Giminez is great as well. The HC is OOP at the moment but I'm sure they'll reprint it soon.
    I think a reprint is coming by spring of next year.

Here's my terrible contribution to this thread: some awful photos of The Walking: All Out War AP Edition.

First, a size comparison with a standard sized US comic:

IMG_0174.jpg

The binding is sewn but additionally glued which, as you can see in a few of the following pictures, leads to some gutter loss wherever there's a double page spread, which is certainly unfortunate. But for the sake of comparison, this is at least an improvement on DC's Unwrapped hardcovers which are of a similar price. Couldn't tell you how it compares to any of The Walking Dead hardcovers themselves though. As far as first impressions, it gets a thumbs up for me. Chose some woefully poor examples, I know, but Adlard's pencilwork is rather fab.

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

Finally, I ordered my copy from Forbidden Planet and nabbed one of 300 mini prints signed by Adlard.

IMG_0182.jpg

Sorry guys, had no time to take photos in a few weeks, so here is all the books I got in this month

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    Sorry guys, had no time to take photos in a few weeks, so here is all the books I got in this month

Roland. How's that Tale of Sand boxset? I saw it a few weeks ago at a comic con, but since it was shrink wrapped I couldn't check the interior of The Illustrated Screenplay. Could you post some pictures? And how do you like Moomin? Looks like a hefty tome.