Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390
Results 5,836 to 5,849 of 5849
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madhouse View Post
    Anyone familiar with Image's Premiere edition? I'm looking at Black Science Premiere Hardcover: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Science-.../dp/1632154935

The only related info I can find is from Remender's website (http://rickremender.com/?p=1924 and http://rickremender.com/?p=1902), which says omnibus.

So I'm thinking could it be similar to DC and Marvel Omnibuses? Or is it like DC's Absolutes or Dark Horse's Library Ed or Image's Deluxe (Spawn)? How does Image's Premiere edition format different than say Image's Saga Book One OHC or The Manhattan Projects Volume 1 HC format?
    It's LE/Absolute sized and contains #1-16. The word premiere says nothing though, as the Souther Bastards premiere hardcover is 8 issues long and normal sized.
    "That night he walked through fire, and the fire didn't burn him. That night he walked through bullets, and the bullets didn't mark him. They say that night Veto Skreemer chased death. They say that he found death many timed. But he would not or could not stay dead."

X-O manowar in the post on the way, Armor Hunters here i come

Newbie Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Souther Bastards premiere hardcover is 8 issues long and normal sized.
    Is that right??

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by thiago.cido View Post
    Is that right??

No it's a classic oversized deluxe.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

With normal sized I meant normal OHC size. Sorry for the confusion
    "That night he walked through fire, and the fire didn't burn him. That night he walked through bullets, and the bullets didn't mark him. They say that night Veto Skreemer chased death. They say that he found death many timed. But he would not or could not stay dead."

Newbie Member

With normal sized I meant normal OHC size. Sorry for the confusion
    I was almost cancelling my pre-order

It's LE/Absolute sized and contains #1-16. The word premiere says nothing though, as the Souther Bastards premiere hardcover is 8 issues long and normal sized.
    Thanks for the details! That's awesome! I have Vol1 & 2 TPB and couldn't stop thinking it'd have been better if it was in Library Ed. format like Fear Agent. Absolutely love Dean White use of colours (ha! what an irony to have that lastname).

Rookie Member

I got East of West deluxe today... and was very damaged on the back cover (3 big scratches). I'm waiting for a new copy. The paper is quite thin, but not bad as I tought. The binding is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by madhouse View Post
    Thanks for the details! That's awesome! I have Vol1 & 2 TPB and couldn't stop thinking it'd have been better if it was in Library Ed. format like Fear Agent. Absolutely love Dean White use of colours (ha! what an irony to have that lastname).
    If it's Library/Absolute size it will be the same size as the Invincible Libraries or the Chew Smorgasbord Editions!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    I got East of West deluxe today... and was very damaged on the back cover (3 big scratches). I'm waiting for a new copy. The paper is quite thin, but not bad as I tought. The binding is very good.
    Just got mine, and the only thing I noticed was it seems a small piece of the cardboard/cover on the spines the the back of the back was ripped. Nothing worth sending it back for me though. Other then that, very happy with the book!
    Last edited by TheTemp; 07-29-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Just ordered Alec HC, and noticed Bacchus also has a HC edition out. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by Racci View Post
    Just ordered Alec HC, and noticed Bacchus also has a HC edition out. Oh, well.
    where did you order it from and for how much if you don't mind me asking?
    Mine just got cancelled the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    where did you order it from and for how much if you don't mind me asking?
    Mine just got cancelled the other day.
    From alibris $30 + $6 postage.
    Last edited by Racci; Today at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Racci View Post
    From alibris $30 + $6 postage.
    My cancelled one would have been only 18 pounds and now I can't seem to pull the trigger from 22-25.
    Btw, the Bacchus hc is limited and so far I've only seen it on the publisher's website for like $100 incl shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Btw, the Bacchus hc is limited and so far I've only seen it on the publisher's website for like $100 incl shipping.
    Yeah. I tried to find it elsewhere, but no luck yet.