Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar

I'd really like the title to continue after the guest appearance of the Slingers. Not only for Betty to show up but also to see her reaction of Rick Jones' death.
    Imperius Rex! It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Unfortunately, Betty was depowered by Doc Green in Gerry Duggan's Hulk run, where thanks to an injection of Extremis to save Bruce Banner's life from a bullet to his brain, the Hulk developed a new personality with Bruce Banner's intelligence that determined that the only way to prevent a future apocalypse caused by gamma-powered beings was to be the only gamma-powered being in existence.
    Ah, thank you so much, friend Huntsman Spider!

I had no idea. Such a shame because I really liked RsH's power and uninhibited personality.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I'd really like the title to continue after the guest appearance of the Slingers. Not only for Betty to show up but also to see her reaction of Rick Jones' death.
    I would like that, too. I mean, first Bruce, and now Rick? Betty must be so torn up, especially since both of those deaths were orchestrated if not carried out by someone (masquerading as someone) everyone in the hero community and general public trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah, thank you so much, friend Huntsman Spider!

I had no idea. Such a shame because I really liked RsH's power and uninhibited personality.
    You're welcome, and it's definitely a shame. I mean, if Rick's nanite-based depowering came with the side effect of making him super-intelligent, then what beneficial side effects might've come from Betty's depowering? That's something I'd like to see, too, especially if she eventually figured out how to flush the nanites out of her system and become Red She-Hulk again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.