Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185
Results 2,761 to 2,771 of 2771

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    If you want an 'intelligent' discussion, then start one.

But personally I don't think that's what the current readership in 2018 wants. When people make posts saying that the X-Men should kill the Inhumans/or humans. Exalting a tv sitcom character like Honey Badger or quibbling about needing their interest group to be represented as opposed to a cracking story with depth. Then that tells me that fans aren't interested in the principles that the X-Men stand for.
    True, although it can be hard to start an intelligent conversation when the extreme shippers or super fans have their only vision of things. It can be difficult sometimes especially when asking or following an idea triggers someone. :/ This is the internet of course. Regardless if any of you guys want to a philosophical or ethical discussion feel.free to message or leave me a post. :3
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

I just got a First (82%!!) in my uni dissertation about Magneto!!! I haven't been so happy in so long and it's all because of my uncanny amount of affection for this franchise ahahaha

I don't think anyone cares but I felt like posting anyway! Good times are here

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    I just got a First (82%!!) in my uni dissertation about Magneto!!! I haven't been so happy in so long and it's all because of my uncanny amount of affection for this franchise ahahaha

I don't think anyone cares but I felt like posting anyway! Good times are here
    You thought wrong. Congratulations, well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    No-Justice-League-Detroit-You-Ain't-The-X-Men-No-Matter-How-Much-You-Break-Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    You thought wrong. Congratulations, well done!
    Thank u friend !!

I think the best part of my research was finding out that Paul McCartney wrote a song about Magneto, the Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo. I hadn't slept in days and it was such a surreal moment I had to listen to the song ten times to make sure I hadn't imagined it

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Thank u friend !!

I think the best part of my research was finding out that Paul McCartney wrote a song about Magneto, the Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo. I hadn't slept in days and it was such a surreal moment I had to listen to the song ten times to make sure I hadn't imagined it
    Kinda makes sense - Ozzy Osbourne wrote a song about Iron Man...sort of.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    No-Justice-League-Detroit-You-Ain't-The-X-Men-No-Matter-How-Much-You-Break-Dance.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

All I want is a scene where lathered up Warpath shoves anole in a Kenmore again.

David R has returned!!

FF jumbo size.jpg

Here is the cover!

Extraordinary Member SpiderClops's Avatar

“Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

Does Jason Aaron own the Phoenix?

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Does Jason Aaron own the Phoenix?
    With the way Marvel reuses the same plot lines at this point, I don't know. It may last, it may be forgotten, or it may just be another series of disappointments. Hopefully no flamewar starts here.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...