Page 1 of 216 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3237
  1. #1
    Veteran Member Mr. Mastermind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,104

    Default The Damian Wayne Appreciation

    The old one was like 50 pages long dammit!




  2. #2
    Junior Member batalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    124

    Default


    Love him. He is easily my favorite Robin. Can't wait for him and his mom to return.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Monkey Astronaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    Still my all-time favorite Damian panel.

    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

  4. #4
    Veteran Member RobinFan4880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,861

    Default

    Best modern Robin. Period.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,953

    Default

    It would have been better to have killed off Tim Drake instead of Damian Wayne.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Mr. Mastermind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Damn right.

    Let's hope Tim's death in FE sticks. Let's also hope Tomasi doesn't butcher Damian's return.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post
    Damn right.

    Let's hope Tim's death in FE sticks.

    Where did THIS news/rumor come from? Do we dare hope for an end to Prom Queen Drake?

    Let's also hope Tomasi doesn't butcher Damian's return.
    Damian is the True Robin now.

  8. #8
    non-super & non-hero jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    Still my all-time favorite Damian panel.

    My girlfriend is a vegan but isn't a comic fan and as soon as I saw that pannel I showed it to her only for her to be unimpressed.

  9. #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It would have been better to have killed off Tim Drake instead of Damian Wayne.
    I would've preferred if they'd continued Inc out of continuity and just rebooted into a world bereft of Drake.

  10. #10

    Default

    The very first picture in this thread that has the old Damian facing the young one, where is that from?

  11. #11
    non-super & non-hero jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by officersmile1466 View Post
    The very first picture in this thread that has the old Damian facing the young one, where is that from?
    I thinks it's a variant cover from the Damien Batman mini-series drawn by Chris Burnham.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I thinks it's a variant cover from the Damien Batman mini-series drawn by Chris Burnham.
    Ah I thought it looked either like a Quitely or a Burnham. Doesn't look like it's worth shelling out for the apparently terrible Damian mini series.

    Was that mini-series actually terrible? It looked terrible and sounded terrible. But was it?

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacosy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by officersmile1466 View Post
    Ah I thought it looked either like a Quitely or a Burnham. Doesn't look like it's worth shelling out for the apparently terrible Damian mini series.

    Was that mini-series actually terrible? It looked terrible and sounded terrible. But was it?
    Did nothing for me personally. The premise was great, just poorly delivered in my opinion.

  14. #14

    Default

    My favourite Robin. The highlight of highs was his teaming with Dick Grayson as Batman. Great stuff.

  15. #15

    Default

    I actually hated him at first, but Damian eventually became by favorite Robin.






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •