Page 211 of 434 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 6498
  1. #3151
    Spectacular Member dragons06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182

    Default

    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...view-titans-6/
    New Teen titans previews are out, Art is looking better each issue ^^
    looks really fun, check it out ^^

  2. #3152
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Not sure how I feel about that last part. While the idea of the League serving as defenders of animals and nature around the world IS hilarious, I'm personally opposed to Damian embracing the Al Ghul heritage at all, especially with you "takes no prisoners" mentality. While Damian's code isn't as strict as Cass's, I still don't think he'd kill at this point in his development unless he had no choice.
    Oh I didn't mean they would kill. I just meant they be more like Greenpeace less like a government agency

  3. #3153
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    I disagree. From the material given to us I'd say Bruce loves Damian the most.

    This is the way I see it. Damian>Dick>Jason>>Tim(Your point above solidifies this)

    Now if we were going by who Bruce 'trusts' the most it would be; Dick>>Tim>>Jason>=Damian
    Don't you think Damian has proven he is more trust worthy than Jason and even current Tim? I feel he has.
    Really all you are holding against Damian is his Al Ghul bloodline not his actions.

    Plus he is as much Wayne as he is Al Ghul and has given his life twice for good. What else does he have to do?
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-17-2017 at 11:25 AM.

  4. #3154
    Ultimate Member Assam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    I disagree. From the material given to us I'd say Bruce loves Damian the most.

    This is the way I see it. Damian>Dick>Jason>>Tim(Your point above solidifies this)

    Now if we were going by who Bruce 'trusts' the most it would be; Dick>>Tim>>Jason>=Damian

    Ooooh, ranking who Bruce TRUSTS the most. Fun. Also ,throwing Steph into this because she's a Robin dammit, and Cass because she's his daughter.

    Pre Flashpoint: Dick=Cass>Tim>>>>Damian>> Steph>>>>>>>Jason

    Post Flashpoint: Dick>Tim>Damian=Cass>Jason>Steph

  5. #3155
    Ultimate Member Assam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Oh I didn't mean they would kill. I just meant they be more like Greenpeace less like a government agency
    Oh, alright. That works.

  6. #3156
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    Why would Bruce trust current Tim over Damian? Damian has done just as much and sacrificed more to prove and gain his trust and his morality and principles are a lot more solid than a guy who selfishly sold out his parents for personally gain and has yet to show any remorse for his actions.

    Dick Damian Jason/Cass then Tim and Steph

  7. #3157
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragons06 View Post
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...view-titans-6/
    New Teen titans previews are out, Art is looking better each issue ^^
    looks really fun, check it out ^^
    The preview looks sweet. Where do his clothes go?

  8. #3158
    Spectacular Member dragons06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The preview looks sweet. Where do his clothes go?
    I have no clue, have they answered that question before ?

  9. #3159
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragons06 View Post
    I have no clue, have they answered that question before ?
    No. I don't think anyone has ever asked.

    Also love Damian playing fetch with Goliath.

  10. #3160
    Spectacular Member dragons06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    No. I don't think anyone has ever asked.

    Also love Damian playing fetch with Goliath.
    I love Damians reason for not buying comfortable chairs XD
    I laughed more then I should have

  11. #3161
    Mighty Member KrustyKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Don't you think Damian has proven he is more trust worthy than Jason and even current Tim? I feel he has.
    Really all you are holding against Damian is his Al Ghul bloodline not his actions.

    Plus he is as much Wayne as he is Al Ghul and has given his life twice for good. What else does he have to do?
    This has nothing to do with Damian being an AL Ghul. The reason I believe Bruce trusts Tim more then Damian is only because; A. he's worked longer with him/B. Tim has more experience than Damian.

    When Tim first put the Teen Titans team together in the New 52 Bruce didn't question him(only after things started going south did he do so).

    On the flip side when Damian assembled the current team Bruce wanted them to be 'supervised', which of course Damian shot down. If Bruce trusted Damian as much as Tim or more, I don't believe he would have spoke those terms.

    Bruce has shown that he trusts Jason with the Outlaws in a recent issue. Though you could make a strong case for Bruce trusting Damian more than Jason, it's pretty close in that regard.

    Now if we were to add the entire fam in there as well I see it being something like; Alfred>Dick>Tim>>Kate>Damian=Jason=Cass>Luke>Steph =Duke=Harper=Ace

    Babs is the only one I am uncertain about, New52/Rebirth wise.

  12. #3162
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Bruce has shown that he trusts Jason with the Outlaws in a recent issue. Though you could make a strong case for Bruce trusting Damian more than Jason, it's pretty close in that regard.
    He put Jason in charge of Batman Inc. during the fight against Leviathan, called him in to fight with him on War World and send him in Eternal to help Barbara. That Bruce trust him is not such a recent development.

    Damian on the other hand is still a kid and tends to act quite impulsive and reckless from time to time.
    Last edited by Aahz; 03-17-2017 at 02:47 PM.

  13. #3163
    Incredible Member fanfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    782

    Default

    ^agreed. I also think Bruce seems to trust Damian less and he wanted to supervise Damian's TT is because Damian is still a child. Plus he's experienced it first hand hpw Damian is difficult in teamwork.

    Anyway I would like to justify Dick said Real Son becuase he's talking to Damian and that kid has been spouting off the True Heir blah blah. Meanwhile Bruce probably was not in his right mind when he said Son or King most likely just wanted to emphasize how bad the situation was, not trying to trigger some of the fans.

    I personally am not that bothered with those. Mostly because I was more focused on the later pages full of feels in Nightwing and I was just happy Damian was mentioned in main Batman title. Although I agree with you guys and also see the boys are all his sons, biological or not. The reduced timeline probably has a factor, maybe the current Bruce thinks of himself as his mentor to the boys? Idk. Seems unlikely. That aside I believe he cares for all of them the same, no matter if he calls them his sons/children or not.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 03-17-2017 at 06:37 PM.

  14. #3164
    Astonishing Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    This has nothing to do with Damian being an AL Ghul. The reason I believe Bruce trusts Tim more then Damian is only because; A. he's worked longer with him/B. Tim has more experience than Damian.

    When Tim first put the Teen Titans team together in the New 52 Bruce didn't question him(only after things started going south did he do so).

    On the flip side when Damian assembled the current team Bruce wanted them to be 'supervised', which of course Damian shot down. If Bruce trusted Damian as much as Tim or more, I don't believe he would have spoke those terms.

    Bruce has shown that he trusts Jason with the Outlaws in a recent issue. Though you could make a strong case for Bruce trusting Damian more than Jason, it's pretty close in that regard.

    Now if we were to add the entire fam in there as well I see it being something like; Alfred>Dick>Tim>>Kate>Damian=Jason=Cass>Luke>Steph =Duke=Harper=Ace

    Babs is the only one I am uncertain about, New52/Rebirth wise.
    That's not true. Bruce manipulated Damian into starting the Teen Titans it shows that he trusts him and the unsupervised thing in no way was it implied that that was due to lack of trust. That could just be cos he is young we don't know that's just assumption.

    Has tim really had more time with Bruce cos if I recall he spent less than a year with him before leaving.

    A lot is cos of Damian's age and looking out or not putting a 10 yer old in charge of Batman Inc isn't about trust. It's about frigging get serious same with unsupervised leader of a teen group. You won't bug a 16/17year old but with 13 year old who is your only child you fret.

    Bruce has more reasons to trust Damian than he does Tim and Jason being put/left in charge of a group is an age thing not a trust thing.

  15. #3165
    Blind Bastard Orujo-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Bruce doesn't trust in anyone, not completely...always ends lying all of them or manipulated them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •