Page 212 of 370 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 5540

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That's not true. Bruce manipulated Damian into starting the Teen Titans it shows that he trusts him and the unsupervised thing in no way was it implied that that was due to lack of trust. That could just be cos he is young we don't know that's just assumption.

Has tim really had more time with Bruce cos if I recall he spent less than a year with him before leaving.

A lot is cos of Damian's age and looking out or not putting a 10 yer old in charge of Batman Inc isn't about trust. It's about frigging get serious same with unsupervised leader of a teen group. You won't bug a 16/17year old but with 13 year old who is your only child you fret.

Bruce has more reasons to trust Damian than he does Tim and Jason being put/left in charge of a group is an age thing not a trust thing.
    As Aahz pointed out, Damian has shown reckless tendencies from time to time, his emotions get the better of him. This is not something you would get from someone like Tim. That in itself would give Bruce more reason to trust Tim to a higher degree, he's more level headed and has more experience and is less prone to making silly mistakes or bad decisions. Damian is still young and has a lot to learn. I have no doubt once Damian fully grows into his role Bruce will trust him more.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    As Aahz pointed out, Damian has shown reckless tendencies from time to time, his emotions get the better of him. This is not something you would get from someone like Tim. That in itself would give Bruce more reason to trust Tim to a higher degree, he's more level headed and has more experience and is less prone to making silly mistakes or bad decisions. Damian is still young and has a lot to learn. I have no doubt once Damian fully grows into his role Bruce will trust him more.
    Agreed.

Damian: "It's a waste of time. I already KNOW everything."
    Bruce: "You still don't know enough to do WHAT'S required WHEN I require it."
    (from Super Sons #1)

Incredible Member

damian seem to be at his most arrogant in supersons

he and jon dont seem to be friends yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

I trust that they will be friends that kinda hate each other.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons06 View Post
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...view-titans-6/
    New Teen titans previews are out, Art is looking better each issue ^^
    looks really fun, check it out ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

HAHAHAHA.. Damian Luthor/Beelzebub... and a Bunny Supergirl

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I don't know if Damian was real I'd resist the urge to pinch his cheeks lest I get stab in the kidneys also he's 13 not 7 despite how smol they draw him

Yeah I wouldn't pinch this dude's cheeks in real life you're much braver than I am CPSparkles.
    All his life with TT... And now he is in the Teen Titans..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-20-2017 at 06:13 AM.

So, he is more arrogant in that comic... Now I understand the Anti-Damian comments that I see..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-20-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Obviously they aren't friends yet it would be too fast (and boring) if they simply got along after 2 issues lol I already predicted a big fight before they even start to be smth like friends. It's not like Bruce was BFF with Superman after they met for the first time.

Spectacular Member FlictsLantern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Obviously they aren't friends yet it would be too fast (and boring) if they simply got along after 2 issues lol I already predicted a big fight before they even start to be smth like friends. It's not like Bruce was BFF with Superman after they met for the first time.
    I don't think Damian and Jon can ever be true friends. I mean, their mother's names are Lois and Talia.
    Favorite books right now: All-Star Batman, Wonder Woman, Moonshine, Groo, Usagi Yojimbo, Cave Carson has a Cybernetic Eye and a Too Long Book Title
    Also good readings: Titans, Midnighter and Apollo, The Autumnlands. Great Lakes Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    So, he is more arrogant in that comic... Now I understand the Anti-Damian comments that I see..
    With Jon, Damian is just being the same Damian as when he was with Supergirl. You read that issue? If you've read that then there's no big difference between that Damian and Super Sons' Damian.

It's endearing really. And understandable why he was like that because he feels superior (obviously) to Jon, the inexperienced kid. That aside you can see that deep inside he also longs for a friend his age. They're going to be best friend eventually.

There will always be those who hate Damian no matter what he does. But there are also those who hated him but have started to change their opinion on him because of the series he stared in, both TT and Super Sons.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 03-20-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlictsLantern View Post
    I don't think Damian and Jon can ever be true friends. I mean, their mother's names are Lois and Talia.
    But... but their grandmother's names are Martha!

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    You win!
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders, Hawkeye, Secret Empire, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I would LOVE something like this to happen, like Damian and Jon are fighting and somehow end up like "oh your grandmas name is Martha?" And they are silent for 5 minutes...

And then they fight again

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I would LOVE something like this to happen, like Damian and Jon are fighting and somehow end up like "oh your grandmas name is Martha?" And they are silent for 5 minutes...

And then they fight again
    LMAO this needs to happen in Super Sons!

btw, does anyone know where this art originally come from? in case someone's ever seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Well it depends on if you mean who is more responsible or who would Bruce trust to feed his goldfish he when he vacations. I wasn't talking abut responsibility I was talking about Trust.