Page 415 of 533 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 7990

I like these father/son moments in the page

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Guys question for those reading Injustice where is Superman? is he back in jail? I'm following it but they seem to have abandoned his story and I can't pinpoint when?

I must have missed an issue or something I think or I'm getting confused with the game.
    In prison and he never left it. The comics are taking place after the first game where he got his face punched in.

David Mazouz , the young Bruce Wayne of the Gotham series , expressed interest in the role of Damian Wayne in the DC Extended Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    In prison and he never left it. The comics are taking place after the first game where he got his face punched in.
    Thanks Alycat. I got confused.

Mighty Member

Thanks Alycat. I got confused.
    No problem. I admit I'm curious to see if he stays that way. That could get boring pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    No problem. I admit I'm curious to see if he stays that way. That could get boring pretty fast.
    Yeah as much as I'm loving the story right now now I want it mixed up a bit more. I want to see what's happening elsewhere you and as a big Superman fan I want him out causing problems for Bruce.

I know that the annual will focus on WW so that might have more super content.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    David Mazouz , the young Bruce Wayne of the Gotham series , expressed interest in the role of Damian Wayne in the DC Extended Universe.
    I saw his harsh tag thing and while I think he is a fantastic actor and it would be cool to have tv Bruce play the movie son I hate it when actors try to curry favour or manipulate studios into hiring them for roles.

Yeah as much as I'm loving the story right now now I want it mixed up a bit more. I want to see what's happening elsewhere you and as a big Superman fan I want him out causing problems for Bruce.

I know that the annual will focus on WW so that might have more super content.
    It's kind of become the Damian and Harley show. I'm not complaining but I would like to fund out more about Damian's sister and the evil Batman.
    I'm back to thinking it's not Jason. Tom Taylor is better than that. People think it's Jason because once Jason dressed up as Batman that's it nothing else connects the two.

I think it's Damian's brother another of Bruce's kids hence why they're hiding his face.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It's kind of become the Damian and Harley show. I'm not complaining but I would like to fund out more about Damian's sister and the evil Batman.
    I'm back to thinking it's not Jason. Tom Taylor is better than that. People think it's Jason because once Jason dressed up as Batman that's it nothing else connects the two.

I think it's Damian's brother another of Bruce's kids hence why they're hiding his face.
    I don't think it's Jason either but Damian's brother?! That would make sense why he's Ra's hench and why his face is hidden.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It is imo really strange that they revealed them as a big shock moment early on and than did nothing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It is imo really strange that they revealed them as a big shock moment early on and than did nothing with them.
    Exactly. Right now I don't care who they actually are.

Great week for Damian with Injustice being the most satisfying. Damian love for Alfred is so touching in the heat of battle even Bruce forgot about Alfred but not Damian. Never. It made me happy to see that when everything descended into madness Damian's only concerns were for Alfred.

Percy delivered with TT. Damian was smart and handled business like a pro. I really really hate Percy's BB the guy is so off putting I want him off that team.
    Good to see Jackson and Raven standing up for Damian even as Gar desperately tries to poison their minds Starfire is just window dressing at this point.

Metal was fun. Nightwing made the issue for me though Damian and Superman had good moments. so there are 5 demented Robins and they are cannibals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    And it's not even like the story has too many plot threads. I get the feeling they were supposed to be a bigger part but the writer changed their mind.

I did enjoy the girl punching Bruce.