Page 417 of 533 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 7990

Snyder and King should just use Nigthwing. As predicted he`s the last man standing and makes Flash look like a dimbol. It`s like they keep writting Barry as if he was the old Wally. What are the others there for? Blah. Half-guessing the one that made the fish pun is Jason.

Love the overall premise of Metal though.

I counted 5 sons of Sauron in TT and I believe 4 in Metal.

Anddd at this point (concerning next the Tec and Outlwas meet) the only way the Outlaws are been hunted by the heroic community with ties to the justice League is because Bizarro does something too big. The fake Batmen are named as Jason, Dick, Barbara ad Kate, so..they do "work together" sometimes.
    White Tiger P.O.C
    https://vimeo.com/195242203

"Take your clowns and get out!"
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec7a9a0c...e68o1_1280.png

I don`t care
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPkrddyP0v...s1600/02-4.png

"Second star to the right... and straight on till morning"
    http://www.benreillytribute.x10host....BenGrieves.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Snyder and King should just use Nigthwing. As predicted he`s the last man standing and makes Flash look like a dimbol. It`s like they keep writting Barry as if he was the old Wally. What are the others there for? Blah. Half-guessing the one that made the fish pun is Jason.

Anddd at this point (concerning next the Tec and Outlwas meet) the only way the Outlaws are been hunted by the heroic community with ties to the justice League is because Bizarro does something too big. The fake Batmen are named as Jason, Dick, Barbara ad Kate, so..they do "work together" sometimes.
    I was expecting more action from the fake Batmen at least some face time because now we're left guessing which fake batman tangled with which justice leaguer.

The 5th son looks to be the only one that can talk I guess we'll find out more about him in Nightwing

Damian in December.

INJUSTICE 2 #15
    Mission: bust Wonder Woman out of a Themysciran prison. After being trained by Black Adam and Damian Wayne in Kandaq, Kara Zor-El is sent out to try and free her cousin's most loyal ally. Is she up for the challenge? Several surprises await her.
    RATED T+

SUPERMAN #37
    "SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW" part one! The four-part crossover between Superman, the Super Sons and the Teen Titans starts here! The Batman of Tomorrow travels to the present to prevent a cataclysmic disaster before it happens, revealing that Superboy will soon be responsible for the death of millions. But Superman will do anything to protect his son... and the Batman of Tomorrow is unwavering in his resolve to take down the Boy of Steel. Don't miss a clash of titanic proportion in the opening chapter of this game-changing story!
    RATED T

SUPER SONS #11
    "SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW" part two! The Super Sons are on the run after discovering Superboy's dark destiny. Will Robin be able to protect his friend from the Batman of Tomorrow?
    RATED T

TEEN TITANS #15
    "SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW" part three! The Batman of Tomorrow reveals himself to the Teen Titans to recruit them to his cause. But the reunion gives way to the big question: is the life of an innocent child worth more than the lives of millions? It's the Teen Titans vs. the Super Sons in the battle you've been waiting for!

December is looking very very interesting for Damian. Very intrigued by the Batman of Tomorrow

It sounds interesting but we've already had an evil Jon arc do we need another? at least it's not Damian who's going evil this time around so that's a plus.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian in December.

INJUSTICE 2 #15
    Mission: bust Wonder Woman out of a Themysciran prison. After being trained by Black Adam and Damian Wayne in Kandaq, Kara Zor-El is sent out to try and free her cousin's most loyal ally. Is she up for the challenge? Several surprises await her.
    RATED T+

SUPERMAN #37
    "SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW" part one! The four-part crossover between Superman, the Super Sons and the Teen Titans starts here! The Batman of Tomorrow travels to the present to prevent a cataclysmic disaster before it happens, revealing that Superboy will soon be responsible for the death of millions. But Superman will do anything to protect his son... and the Batman of Tomorrow is unwavering in his resolve to take down the Boy of Steel. Don't miss a clash of titanic proportion in the opening chapter of this game-changing story!
    RATED T

SUPER SONS #11
    "SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW" part two! The Super Sons are on the run after discovering Superboy's dark destiny. Will Robin be able to protect his friend from the Batman of Tomorrow?
    RATED T

TEEN TITANS #15
    "SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW" part three! The Batman of Tomorrow reveals himself to the Teen Titans to recruit them to his cause. But the reunion gives way to the big question: is the life of an innocent child worth more than the lives of millions? It's the Teen Titans vs. the Super Sons in the battle you've been waiting for!

December is looking very very interesting for Damian. Very intrigued by the Batman of Tomorrow
    cross over the best money grubbing way to get me to pull more books then i usually read

The 5th son looks to be the only one that can talk I guess we'll find out more about him in Nightwing
    Yeah, he`s the equivelent of Damian I guess what with being named "son".
    White Tiger P.O.C
    https://vimeo.com/195242203

"Take your clowns and get out!"
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec7a9a0c...e68o1_1280.png

I don`t care
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPkrddyP0v...s1600/02-4.png

"Second star to the right... and straight on till morning"
    http://www.benreillytribute.x10host....BenGrieves.jpg

All-New Member

I think it probably has more to do with his powers getting out of control, as a krypto-human hybrid Jon powers might be different from Supes, i find it hard to believe he would go bad again.

On the other hand, what really gets my interest is who is the Batman of the future?
    Has to be someone the TT know to get their support just by reveling himself, so Dick, Tim, or Damian himself.

I can see Damian traveling to the past to stop his friend from killing a bunch of people by mistake, obviously not to hurt him, but to stop him or help him contain the power or something.
    I also like that Damian is defending his friend over his team.

Damian in December.

INJUSTICE 2 #15
    RATED T+

SUPERMAN #37
    RATED T

SUPER SONS #11
    RATED T

TEEN TITANS #15

Why the hell are all murderers now?

SUPERMAN #37
    RATED T

SUPER SONS #11
    RATED T

TEEN TITANS #15

I kinda feel like DC's starting to overdo the crossovers. Thankfully, all these books are part of my regular subs.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Damian in December.

INJUSTICE 2 #15
    RATED T+

SUPERMAN #37
    RATED T

SUPER SONS #11
    RATED T

TEEN TITANS #15

Another crossover for Teen Titans?? Jeez, it's like the third crossover in the span of 15 issues.

Well, at least it's with Super Sons and the premise of Teen Titans vs Super Sons looks interesting. Batman of Tomorrow intrigues me as well. I agree with @wafle the Batman of Tomorrow has to be either Dick, Tim, or Damian himself since the TT solicit's mentioned the reunion thing. A high chance it is to be Damian I think.

"Will Robin be able to protect his friend from the Batman of Tomorrow?" aww that's sweet. If Batman of Tomorrow is Damian, then Damian has to protect Jon from himself lol.

But yeah evil Jon is overused already. Hanging around Damian does that actually. Somehow the premise of this crossover sounds similar to JL's Legacy arc; someone from the future comes to the past to prevent apocalypse in the future. Hope it will be better than the JL one.

Yeah the the one with the fish joke I think it's Jason.

Right? excluding the "Son", I'm sure there are only 3 evil Robins in Metal meanwhile TT has four. But whatever, they are still cute.

and I remember Batwing was also in.
    It's interesting Duke isn't involved in this "working together" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Yeah the the one with the fish joke I think it's Jason.

Right? excluding the "Son", I'm sure there are only 3 evil Robins in Metal meanwhile TT has four. But whatever, they are still cute.

and I remember Batwing was also in.
    It's interesting Duke isn't involved in this "working together" thing.
    And Clayface. I think Duke wasn't part of it because of his height. I'm not sure how tall he is but I'm guessing because he is much younger than all the fake batman he 's also shorter meaning that the ruse wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wafle View Post
    I think it probably has more to do with his powers getting out of control, as a krypto-human hybrid Jon powers might be different from Supes, i find it hard to believe he would go bad again.

On the other hand, what really gets my interest is who is the Batman of the future?
    Has to be someone the TT know to get their support just by reveling himself, so Dick, Tim, or Damian himself.

I can see Damian traveling to the past to stop his friend from killing a bunch of people by mistake, obviously not to hurt him, but to stop him or help him contain the power or something.
    I also like that Damian is defending his friend over his team.
    I like Damian protecting his friend and I hope you're right about the powers either that or turn's out to be an error.

I think the future Batman will be Damian.

I don't mind the crossovers since I pull all of these anyway.