Page 591 of 591 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591
Results 8,851 to 8,854 of 8854
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This made me chuckle but I don't like Damian being small that is more Tim. Damian is a big dude as Batman so makes little sense for him to be this small and light. Come on he's a teen his peers shouldn't be able to manhandle him like that
    Damian gonna hit a growth spurt int he future its always teased, but for now hes a smol Bird, lets enjoy it while we can. KF not very big either hes like 5'5

Fantastic Member

I dont understand why Super Sons of Tomorrow was called what it was when it didn't even feature the Super Sons of Tomorrow. What the hell? Tim Drake's involvement ruinex the entire storyline for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    I dont understand why Super Sons of Tomorrow was called what it was when it didn't even feature the Super Sons of Tomorrow. What the hell? Tim Drake's involvement ruinex the entire storyline for me.
    I get the impression the story was changed at some point from what was initially planned a story about the Supersons with guest spots from Tim and Conner.

I didn't expect Tim would have bet money on adult Damian perhaps it got too big?
    Having read the arc I can understand the reasoning for going in this direction.
    Tynion when he benched Tim said he was taken because had a huge role well that turned out to be bollocks
    Fans of Tim's generation of heroes feel hard done by in Nu52 and Rebirth is about restoration.

This was a fix. Tim gets to do something rebirthy[though honestly those events that we saw restored would have been restored anyway at the end of Doomsday Clock with whatever else is coming back]
    The door is opened for the possible return of those characters which gives those fans hope [ Jon doesn't need to get the Damian treatment from Conner fans]

However I'm okay with what we had The development of boys relationship which in the end tells us something of the who the Supersons of Tomorrow will become. Something special is taking shape that informs you of how great they will be in the future.

Sure it didn't play out in the end and Damian once again is tagged bad seed with high probability for turning so must be watched over but the boys had fantastic development in this arc especially Damian who despite all he had to contend with [restraining all that evil from busting out at any moment] was the true champion and Saviour in this.

As a hero, friend, team member and just human being he won it all hands down.
    I especially lived seeing him in his father's chair foreshadowing perhaps? I just feel bad for poor Percy who once again has to deal with the fallout of a story he didn't write.

As disappointed as I am adult Damian didn't show I'm also glad since after the crap Tynion tacked onto his story I don't want anyone other than the person who wrote him and his world touching him. This was a fantastic and fresh universe and character. It was still in development and now it has tynion stink on it when it should have that new Morrison smell. Dude is right now working on his origins WTH DC?
    Because they're all Batman writers right?

Can't tell you how much those tacked on tec retcons piss me off.

Anyway coming back on point this arc turned out differently but it was still very much about the Supersons imo.
    Warning from the future has brought wisdom and growth. By the end one feels pretty confident that there are no heel turns in the future for these two [well Jon at least DC likes to keep things interesting with Damian]

Tim shooting Batman with Chill's gun
    Tim's 2nd costume with the socks ataached to the shoes
    Tim's delusional hero name
    Tim doing a Nic Cage when they took his hand

Tim's involvement delivered some great moments.
    Last edited by dietrich; Yesterday at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Damian gonna hit a growth spurt int he future its always teased, but for now hes a smol Bird, lets enjoy it while we can. KF not very big either hes like 5'5
    Really? See I imagined KF to be taller.
    I don't mind Damian being short it's just the picked up part that I dislike. It just makes him look less menacing, less serious. It's not a legit fighting move.