Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293
Results 1,381 to 1,389 of 1389

I wish I could be more excited about this then I am, but I am so burned out on Slott on a lot of levels .

I mean, it'll be nice to get someone new after Bendis, but I can see Slott having similar issues to Bendis when it comes to Iron Man.

Ah well, new writer, new day...

i'll give him a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wish I could be more excited about this then I am, but I am so burned out on Slott on a lot of levels .

I mean, it'll be nice to get someone new after Bendis, but I can see Slott having similar issues to Bendis when it comes to Iron Man.

Ah well, new writer, new day...
    I think Slott's biggest issue was he ran out of ideas for Spider-Man. I don't know why it didn't occur to me that he could end up with Iron Man (I guess I frankly just assumed he would jump ship to DC).
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's whatever. She hasn't really ever done anything. Nowhere near as competent as Pepper.
    Yeah, pretty much how I feel.
    Iron Man fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think Slott's biggest issue was he ran out of ideas for Spider-Man. I don't know why it didn't occur to me that he could end up with Iron Man (I guess I frankly just assumed he would jump ship to DC).
    Well by volume 4 he was basically trying to write Spider-Man as Iron Man, so I'm not all that surprised by it .

I definitely think he ran out of steam with Superior, but his ASM runs had problems that I'd hate to see Tony saddled with. Heck, they're not all that different from the issues Bendis brought to the table.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well by volume 4 he was basically trying to write Spider-Man as Iron Man, so I'm not all that surprised by it .

I definitely think he ran out of steam with Superior, but his ASM runs had problems that I'd hate to see Tony saddled with. Heck, they're not all that different from the issues Bendis brought to the table.
    At the same time Slott actually took advantage of Peter's rogue gallery and had stories where Peter used his intellect to build suits that fit the situation.

I don't want to quit Amazing Spider-Man yet again, but Nick Spencer would be a deal breaker to me. So if he is the one replacing Dan Slott, I'm definitely out. I can always get the tradepaperbacks after I vote with my money. I'm going with Dan Slott for Iron Man, so there's that. And we have Wolverine going back. For sure, all I know is that I'll be reading this in the upcoming months:

Batman
    Mister Miracle
    Justice League
    Iron Man
    Wolverine (?)

Thanks so much for screwing up the ONE book you got it right, Marvel. With that said, I'll follow Slott on whatever he does next.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: All-New, All-Different Guardians of the Galaxy, Amazing Spider-Man and Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man

"You know... the world could always use more heroes" -Tracer

Slott's been my favorite Spider-man writer. Spencer comes in second because of his use of the Superior Foes of Spider-man.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Bought ‘My Monsters’ today (Fraction/Larocca). Hoping to finish the entire arc this year, I’m quite enjoying it.
    Iron Man fan