Page 354 of 354 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354
Results 5,296 to 5,304 of 5304

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    I never trust Alien, Predator, or AvP games until they come out and get reviewed so I'll wait and see on that. (even though I feel like one of the few people that really like AVP3)

On the other hand, if anything is going to get me to buy a next gen system, Shadow of Mordor might be it.
    As a general rule no licensed games should be trusted until reviews start rolling out.

Genesis of A Nemesis Spear of Bashenga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I'm surprised anybody is biting on Shadow of Mordor. I don't think there's been a decent game based on LotR yet. Tho there is a first time for everything I guess.
    This was the case for Batman prior to Arkham too. And apparently Shadow borrows liberally from Arkham and Assasin Creed. So at least they are Tarrantino-ing properly.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    I'd say that's certainly true in the case of Larsen and Savage Dragon.

McFarlane and Spawn seem to be more beholden to whatever product or toy that Todd decides he's going to shill this year.
    Yeah, I probably spoke out of ignorance with Spawn. I read maybe a handful of issues of that book, while I stuck with Savage Dragon up into the 100s.

CBB Killah Beez..

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    I'd argue that both Savage Dragon and Spawn have had soft reboots over the years. For example, when SD went to a dystopian world, and Spawn became a new character. It's much in the same vein as Judge Dredd having soft reboots by essentially culling the Meg of millions of people every few years. It's just done in a more effective way because the title's universe is more managable than your usual sprawling superhero universes.
    That was the thing back in the day and it seemed to work fine. Uncanny Xmen 281 as an example..

At the same time its not back then so...
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    So, I'm trying to decide if I want to get Shadow of Mordor or wait for Alien: Isolation. Anyone here have strong feelings about either?

I'm already getting NBA 2K15 next week so I don't want to get three games in a one week period.
    You should have waited on NBA. Around Christmas (or Thanksgiving) it will go down in price for awhile mainly at Target.

I learned that the HARD way with WWE 2K14. For WWE 2K15-I'm renting it new from Movie Trading Post load up the online stuff and wait for the Super Bowl Sunday Target sale when it's 30 bucks. The things you do just create the Strong Athletic Friends team of Kofi, Xavier & Big E and take over the WWE.

I'd say that's certainly true in the case of Larsen and Savage Dragon.
    Savage Dragon takes place in real time and everyone ages. So Malcolm taking over was bound to happen. And I'm enjoying the series.

Now the question is which Dragon is the one in Larson's script? If it's Malcolm-how will folks take a half lizard, half black super hero? Who lives among a large population of blacks.

Who goes nuts faster? Wonder Woman, Black Panther, Flash or Luke Cage fans? That yet another lesser known property got a film before them.

Just finished reading Static Shock Special and, I say this with no shame, the Dwayne McDuffie tribute had me tearing up. Of course it also angered me a bit. Seems like DC will never get Static right.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Who goes nuts faster? Wonder Woman, Black Panther, Flash or Luke Cage fans? That yet another lesser known property got a film before them.
    That's easy: Wonder Woman fans. They're halfway there to begin with.

Did anyone here watch the first season of the Blacklist? For a while the team was 6 people, 3 POC. Which was kind of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Do Luke Cage fans have a reputation for going nuts???? That's news to me.

I'd say Wonder Woman fans are probably used to it by now. There's at least three planned and aborted live action projects (two TV series and a theatrical film).