Page 455 of 455 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455
Results 6,811 to 6,821 of 6821
    No Strings on me... ExcelsiorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    STL the City and STL County are two different things. STL the City isn't even a part of STL County.
    I know my fam is from east St.Louis.

St. Louis County is to St. Louis what South Africa is to the rest of Africa. A non-minority ruled municipality carved out so non-minorities can work in the city but not live next to minorities.
    “Humans see what they want to see.”
    My webcomic Updated Weekly
    Twitter
    Blog

CBB Killah Beez..

Man I swear people are making mad excuses for this killing in Ferguson. "He was aggressive" "He looked angry". Doesn't mean he deserved to die. It's like we aren't granted the right to be wrong without taking a bullet at point blank range.
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...

"What about the cigars?" Bah the cigars! Theft doesn't justify killing someone.

No Strings on me... ExcelsiorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Man I swear people are making mad excuses for this killing in Ferguson. "He was aggressive" "He looked angry". Doesn't mean he deserved to die. It's like we aren't granted the right to be wrong without taking a bullet at point blank range.
    You know what bothers me most. Is that in other cases such as the criminal who killed two state police officers. He was armed and hiding in the mountains--he was brought in alive and unharmed. And in fact the lead cop carried the cuffs of the dead officer to arrest him with. Showing he was determined to bring the suspect in alive.

And in other case dudes that have shot cops and worse have been arrested. But when it comes to minority criminals there is some unwritten law " Shoot to kill" That crazy cop black cop in LA Dudern ( burned alive in a cabin in the woods)

12 year old shot for having a BB gun. 20 something shot in Walmart for having a toy gun. Yet every day more non-minorities are apprehended--while armed and dangerous.

I cant find the logic in it.
    “Humans see what they want to see.”
    My webcomic Updated Weekly
    Twitter
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    When this happens they focus on the parents/friends and show how "confused" and "sadden" they are that their child could do such a thing. Pulling the heart stings to feel remorse for the family.

Say what you want about Michael Brown but he paid for his last moments of life with his life. However, right now a man who killed an unarmed man ,who was 148 feet away when he was killed, is walking free.

Mike Vic's dog received more justice.
    I talked to a police officer today about Ferguson. He said Wilson SHOULD have been charged for a crime. He overstep his bounds when he kept shooting after Mike Brown was far far away. He was not chasing Mike Brown but still at his vehicle. He could have stopped.

He also bought this up with all those areas being destroyed-many of those business owners will get insurance checks and leave. What good is doing all that knowing that you are hurting yourself? Because who will cry when they have nothing to support in their community?

When a white teen shoots up a school when do they ever give u unflattering pictures of them?
    It depends on what crime was committed.

The boy who killed a little girl because her parents were Lesbians-they used his facebook photos to show how crazy he was.

The boy who fought cops after they asked him for ID when he was walking around a certain (white) area-they used his facebook photo AND revealed his criminal history.

The boy who stole his Dad's car and got high and drunk and killed a family of 4-we never saw a photo until after he was found not guilty.

However once that orange jumpsuit or mugshot gets out-they keep showing that one.

CBB Killah Beez..

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Exactly. Like the recent story with the man walking his girlfriend home up the stairs. Sure he looked hood. The man still has rights. Looking rough doesn't mean he deserves to die.

CBB Killah Beez..

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    You know what bothers me most. Is that in other cases such as the criminal who killed two state police officers. He was armed and hiding in the mountains--he was brought in alive and unharmed. And in fact the lead cop carried the cuffs of the dead officer to arrest him with. Showing he was determined to bring the suspect in alive.

And in other case dudes that have shot cops and worse have been arrested. But when it comes to minority criminals there is some unwritten law " Shoot to kill" That crazy cop black cop in LA Dudern ( burned alive in a cabin in the woods)

12 year old shot for having a BB gun. 20 something shot in Walmart for having a toy gun. Yet every day more non-minorities are apprehended--while armed and dangerous.

It's consistent with genocidal tendencies..

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    I really feel for Stan and his family. It's been a very hard road for them over the past few years. From his tweet this morning, it seems like she passed away peacefully with her family around her like she wanted, so I hope that's some small comfort.
    Yeah bad vibes have been around him for the last couple years, I'm hoping it's sunny skies for him

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Lets play devil advocate for a second-if no robbery was reported (we still don't know if that call was about Mike Brown or even someone else) would Mike still be alive?

Same with Trayvon-if black guys weren't trying to rob that neighborhood does Zimmerman bother Trayvon? Especially after they caught a few of them. Although for the record Zimmeran had no business following him-LOGIC dictates he stay in the car because even if you kill Trayvon because you thought he was one of the guys. WOuld LOGIC dictate that the others might be near by and can still get you?

See this is the issue-why are we seeing too many cases of a black male getting killed because SOMEONE else had committed a crime?

There is logic. A sick logic. I get that white boy-I will see him in a court of LAW and in many cases justice will be served.

I arrest that black boy-especially one in the hood-he'll go free (thanks to no snitching), get a slap on the wrist or get a CRAPPY sentence that will have him out faster than his white counter part. Also that black kid will have a race entourage trying to stir things up. NO matter how guilty that kid is. So you end up in some cases a black boy who gets a long rap sheet because the race entourage interferes. We have had that happen in Dallas way too much.

It all comes down to frustration for many people. they are tired of seeing a SECT of black males allowed to get away with everything and be treated with royalty in the very community they are bringing down.

The problem is innocent black males are becoming the main victims and this has been going on for years in the black community and now it's spreading everywhere.

So while I've never really had any interest in going to Comic-Con, or any other convention for that matter, I can now say without a doubt that I will never go.

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...rguson-tweets/

Sad to hear about Stan Sakai's wife passing away. I hope the bad news stops for him. Its been a bad year

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Lets play devil advocate for a second-if no robbery was reported (we still don't know if that call was about Mike Brown or even someone else) would Mike still be alive?

Same with Trayvon-if black guys weren't trying to rob that neighborhood does Zimmerman bother Trayvon? Especially after they caught a few of them. Although for the record Zimmeran had no business following him-LOGIC dictates he stay in the car because even if you kill Trayvon because you thought he was one of the guys. WOuld LOGIC dictate that the others might be near by and can still get you?

See this is the issue-why are we seeing too many cases of a black male getting killed because SOMEONE else had committed a crime?

There is logic. A sick logic. I get that white boy-I will see him in a court of LAW and in many cases justice will be served.

I arrest that black boy-especially one in the hood-he'll go free (thanks to no snitching), get a slap on the wrist or get a CRAPPY sentence that will have him out faster than his white counter part. Also that black kid will have a race entourage trying to stir things up. NO matter how guilty that kid is. So you end up in some cases a black boy who gets a long rap sheet because the race entourage interferes. We have had that happen in Dallas way too much.

It all comes down to frustration for many people. they are tired of seeing a SECT of black males allowed to get away with everything and be treated with royalty in the very community they are bringing down.

The problem is innocent black males are becoming the main victims and this has been going on for years in the black community and now it's spreading everywhere.
    In the eyes of many, there's no such thing as an "innocent black male".
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.