Page 942 of 942 FirstFirst ... 442842892932938939940941942
Results 14,116 to 14,117 of 14117
    Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    This feels like a swerve. You guys seen this crap? Captain America Civil War teams revealed.

The MCU T'challa is starting out as one of Tony's boys fighting against Cap. THAT is bullshit. T'challa is a king, not some pet thug bolstering some idiot's super powered conservative values gang.
    It's concept art. It's not 100% indicative of the plot.

Fiege has said from the beginning that Tchalla would have his own agenda in this.

The concept art also has Sharon Carter on Cap's side but not Scarlet Witch (and she was
    in the leaked clip) so there's already stuff that's different.

Veteran Member Monkey Astronaut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    the 2nd episode is much better.
    It was. I'm surprised a sitcom did commentary on such an important issue. I just wish it wasn't "filmed in front of a live studio audience" as I find that format tired and annoying. I also checked out the first episode of Mr. Robinson which wasn't bad either. It's basically School of Rock with Craig Robinson. NBC must be sleepin' on these shows as I haven't seen a single advertisement for either.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison