Page 2003 of 2003 FirstFirst ... 1003150319031953199319992000200120022003
Results 30,031 to 30,035 of 30035

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    That makes more sense, the blond hair was/is a signature part of aqualad so for him to get a beard and die it black was weird. With that said, Black Lightning is a bit on the older side to be part of this generation IMO, especially with the black lighting tv show coming that already has him having children.
    Black Lightning has been on the show previously as a member of the JL. I'm assuming the beard is to indicate that he is older than the others.
    All Lives Matter is right up there with Let Them Eat Cake. --Samax Amen

https://www.facebook.com/MythworldeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    That makes more sense, the blond hair was/is a signature part of aqualad so for him to get a beard and die it black was weird. With that said, Black Lightning is a bit on the older side to be part of this generation IMO, especially with the black lighting tv show coming that already has him having children.
    Technically he isn't a part of that generation because he's been a JL member and a contemporary of of the Trinity the past two seasons. Season 2 ended with him mentoring Virgil/Static and I'm curious if he still is. Also it seems they overhauled his look for season 3 by growing out his hair and giving him a beard (synergy with the tv show it seems). Curious to see why he's with Artemis, Superboy and Nightwing and if any of his fellow outsiders will join him (Katana, Metamorpho...etc).
    Last edited by El_Gato; Today at 08:56 PM.
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

So after getting dumped on for months now people are saying Duke Thomas is diversity done right!?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Technically he isn't a part of that generation because he's been a JL member and a contemporary of of the Trinity the past two seasons. Season 2 ended with him mentoring Virgil/Static and I'm curious if he still is. Also it seems they overhauled his look for season 3 by growing out his hair and giving him a beard (synergy with the tv show it seems). Curious to see why he's with Artemis, Superboy and Nightwing and if any of his fellow outsiders will join him (Katana, Metamorpho...etc).

And that is where the show jumped the shark for me, Static doesn't need Black Lighting for anything. Add in the crap treatment of Wally during season 2 and no Cass Cain( but we got good ol' Stephanie) I'm not all giddy for season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    And that is where the show jumped the shark for me, Static doesn't need Black Lighting for anything. Add in the crap treatment of Wally during season 2 and no Cass Cain( but we got good ol' Stephanie) I'm not all giddy for season 3
    It's no different than the MCU making Tony Peter's mentor and sponsor. At least they didn't make him Batman's sidekick