Page 905 of 905 FirstFirst ... 405805855895901902903904905
Results 13,561 to 13,563 of 13563

thank you black twitter, you make the day bearable...and they should have never given y'all photoshop, lol

“being an ally is a process, not an identity.” - @FeministeGriote

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    You really want that 2 Live Crew cover

Axel says in the latest Axel In Charge they're coming so gotta wait to see and respond accordingly
    I mean if they want to go all out we have to see "As Nasty as they wannabe" cover.

If Lil B can get a cover done-anybody can. I'm surprise Kid N Play aren't featured since they did have a comic in the 90s under Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    thank you black twitter, you make the day bearable...and they should have never given y'all photoshop, lol

Slow clap

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I mean if they want to go all out we have to see "As Nasty as they wannabe" cover.

If Lil B can get a cover done-anybody can. I'm surprise Kid N Play aren't featured since they did have a comic in the 90s under Marvel.
    It's about taste, that Lil B( as a Bay Area native I wouldn't be shocked if this is a Alonso pick )mixtape cover is pretty tame hence why they used it meanwhile ain't nothing tame about a 2 Live Crew album cover. Digital Underground's Sex Packet would be used long before 2LC