Page 1898 of 1928 FirstFirst ... 89813981798184818881894189518961897189818991900190119021908 ... LastLast
Results 28,456 to 28,470 of 28914
    Mighty Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

James Gunn is now hinting that there might be a gay character in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

http://www.newnownext.com/guardians-...-gunn/04/2017/

when asked by the Press Association if he’d ever consider working a gay protagonist into the Guardians universe.

“Absolutely. I would love to be able to,” he told reporters at the movie’s world premiere in Hollywood. “We might have already done that. I say watch the movie. Check it out. See what you think.”

We "might" have already done that? Sounds like more gay-baiting breadcrumbs.

Is it possible he slipped in Moondragon or Phyla-Vell?

Mighty Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Is it possible he slipped in Moondragon or Phyla-Vell?
    Possibly. Gonna' have to wait and see, I guess. It sounded to me like more "subtext" and "innuendo" though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    From the little they showed, it looks like they backed away from both the teen runaway angle and the drug references.

I hate to break up the flow of the thread, but I have to express myself here, my dear internet friends, I got a job offer today, it's decent pay with benefits and everything.

I have to wait until this afternoon to tell my family but I'm pretty excited about it.

Cloak and Dagger looks like it may be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    There's no denying that, but it feels like chances are, his role in the next film may be reduced, compared to the first film.
    Probably so. Luke is more than a cameo in this one and his interactions with Rey will be a big part of the movie.
    All Lives Matter is right up there with Let Them Eat Cake. --Samax Amen

https://www.facebook.com/MythworldeMedia

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I hate to break up the flow of the thread, but I have to express myself here, my dear internet friends, I got a job offer today, it's decent pay with benefits and everything.

I have to wait until this afternoon to tell my family but I'm pretty excited about it.

Congratulations!

Congratulations and good luck

Congrats .

Astonishing Member

Make sure your employer is not an armored tyrant. He might short you on your pay.

Good news bruh, congrats.

IDK, the trailer looks like really great fan made trailer but still it looks better than I thought it might. Looking forward to seeing the full Cloak in motion, he always filled the panel back in the day.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Genesis of A Nemesis Things Fall Apart's Avatar

Outstanding! Congratulations.
    Pull List:

Dark Horse: Aliens: Defiance
    Marvel: Captain America: Sam Wilson, Captain America: Steve Rogers, The Ultimates 2, Black Panther, Secret Empire, Black Panther and the Crew, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, The Defenders.

Incredible Member

T'Challa and Storm are a thing again?

*hears distant rumbling*

A stampede of hate is a'comin.....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    T'Challa and Storm are a thing again?

*hears distant rumbling*

A stampede of hate is a'comin.....
    Maybe.

But not for nothing, this time Storm's still in the Xbooks so her fans can ignore the BP thing if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Probably so. Luke is more than a cameo in this one and his interactions with Rey will be a big part of the movie.
    Which explains why they're pairing Boyega more with Tran instead it seems. So much for the potential dynamic that Finn had with Rey